The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
New Plymouth
The perfect bite for snacks and friends get together.  Great with a glass of wine and crackers. The taste is so creamy.  I now want to try the flavored ones. I love these so much I buy them to keep on hand for company too. I will continue to buy more.
Hamilton, OH
These are such an easy snack to grab either on the go or with fruits and vegetables that kids absolutely love it's very easy for the whole family and it's very affordable and nutritious to I definitely will buy this again and would recommend this
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Nampa, ID
I first tried these little things a couple years ago, I’m 29 and barely trying these. Never thought of cheese as a snack food but I had my kids try them and now we buy them for our lunches! It’s on the thick side of creamy and smooth but better.
Louisville, KY
My daughter and I always pick these up, every trip to the store. They are our favorite after school or work snack, and a great addition to any lunch. The packaging is fun and one of the reasons my daughter has always been such a fan.
Low Carb
Centerton, Arkansas
These mini babybel cheeses are super yummy!! I buy these whenever I need a healthier snack! My brother and I have eaten these for years and they are super fun to open! I will definitely be buying again from my local walmart!
Key West
The Laughing Cow is so delicious and nutritious! It is healthy and good for all family members! I love all their flavors and love sharing it with friends and family. It is a must have in your kitchen! Great choice!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
In general I’m not a cheese eater but these little cheese bites are good when you’re in the mood for a quick bite. Flavorful and compact for use portability, these are the perfect little snacks. A definite re-purchase.
No Special Diet
Childhood favorite, used to get excited when I’d find these wheels in my lunch box so that I can rip the wax packaging off. Recently, the flavor is lacking compared to the wedges but still give me hints of nostalgia
Blackwell
Great taste with every kind. amazing packaging make it an easy snack. great price not to ridiculous. Can always find at the little grocery store three ingredients amazing company would recommend a princess family
Wallingford
Loooove these as a on the go snack or paired with fruit and crackers. They come wrapped in wax and cellophane making it easy to just toss in your bag and head out. They have a very mild salty taste and are creamy