The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Riverside, CA
My mom likes these so I buy them for her. Personally I feel they taste werid or maybe its the plastic container they're wrapped in idk
Houston
Mini babybel cheese are called "circle cheese" in our house. We love them, and the kids can get one whenever they want. An easy snack.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
They were okay they did not stop my hunger though I was expecting them to make me less hungry but it never worked but they tasted good
Corning, OH
Love snacking on babybell with fruit. The flavor is not too strong and the cheese is always nice and soft. Can be a very filling snack.
Moreno Valley, CA
These little bit size cheeses are great for an on the go snack especially for hiking and the make great pieces for you cheese boards
Organic, No Special Diet
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good to take to work to snack on at break. Affordable and really good. Only issue with it it sometimes tastes like plastic
Newark, DE
So delicious and low calorie. They are easy to grab and go. They are a bit pricey but I love them and they come in multiple flavors.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the original minis! Easy to through in a lunchbox and ready to eat anytime and anywhere! Perfect light snack in between meals.
Lancaster, CA
This is a fun easy snack just if you gave that cheese craving. I think they're easy to just through in ur lunch bag and eat on the go
shawano
Loveeee these, I cannot tell you enough how good these are and easy! Satisfies the little craving and gives the extra calcium needed