BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses. see more...

• Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this crea...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Noura H.
Los Angeles
If you keep these around me I will eat them all! I just love how easily you can peel the wrapping off and plop it into your mouth! The cheese tastes really good and eating it with crackers tastes well as well! It’s so delicious and you can’t keep your hands off of t
Elena S.
I LOVE how creamy these are. And I love how they come in individual little packages, so that way they can go anywhere and they are a great snack. They are amazing by themselves but can go great with a few other things like fruit or some kind of drink 😁
Brannon B.
Danville
This taste disgusting. The cheese is so dry and gives off a particular smell, that hinders my taste buds. The shape of it is hard to really cut it and put it on a cracker (not enough cheese to cracker ratio). Not encouraging people to try it.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
These are so good. The cheese tastes natural and fresh and they make a great snack. I don’t buy them often because they are a bit pricey but, when I do, I really enjoy them. You would think that you would want to eat a lot of them to satisfy you but, one or two of them are very satisfying.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
If my son could pick one snack in the world, it would be these mini babybels! He absolutely loves these and the thing is he HATES cheese....like he hates cheese on cheeseburgers...nachos... Tacos..whatever u can think of! He lovea these though!
Sarah G.
Melrose Park
I love these little cheeses! They are great for snacking and adorable.

I incorporate these as part of my healthy lifestyle as they are great for on the go, healthy and taste great!!

My kids love them too, we love pairing one with some red grapes...yummy...the perfect snack!
Joelle J.
Finleyville, PA
I really like these. They're perfect for lunches. I usually get them at giant eagle but I'm pretty sure most grocery stores carry them they are really good taste wise I get them all the time because I'm a little obsessed with mozzarella cheese it's also pretty satisfying to peel the wax that they come in
Kay L.
This is a good and delicious cheese to snack on! It’s really convenient to carry around as a snack or to pack in your packed lunch. It’s a healthier snack than say chips or chocolate! Would highly recommend to all cheese lovers!
molly 🌻.
E Brunswick, NJ
These taste really great! As someone who’s always looking for protein options, these are a great fix. You can spread them on crackers or just eat them as they are. Not to mention they come in a size that’s easy to travel with.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
These things are so awesome and delicious for a snack or a small side for your lunch!! I love the packaging of each individual cheese and it’s almost fun just getting to open it up. Would definitely recommend to cheese lovers everywhere.
Amanda C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?