The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoNew Plymouth
The perfect bite for snacks and friends get together.  Great with a glass of wine and crackers. The taste is so creamy.  I now want to try the flavored ones. I love these so much I buy them to keep on hand for company too. I will continue to buy more.
8 days ago
I'm not even sure I know what kind of cheese this is. Is it swiss? I dunno. I think it's relatively healthy as far as cheeses go, 90 calories per piece maybe. It tastes OK, definitely not my favorite. But it is a quick snack in a pinch, with some good protein.
7 days ago
These are such an amazing grab and go snack! I love how they are individually wrapped and very small. They can be a bit more pricey than your typical string cheese but I think they are a must have if you are a cheese lover 😍😍
2 months ago
In general I’m not a cheese eater but these little cheese bites are good when you’re in the mood for a quick bite. Flavorful and compact for use portability, these are the perfect little snacks. A definite re-purchase.
a day agoSplendora, TX
Great product. Comes in a small round ball of goodness. Can be sliced in think strips, placed on crackers. There are recipes that are available such as meatloaf that incorporate this thick creamy cheese
4 hours agoMinneapolis
Babybel wheels are a true genius creation. I enjoy the whole process of eating it! The peeling of the wax is satisfying. The flavor is perfect and almost always exactly what I'm looking for.
a month ago
Tasty. Nice little pick me up snack. Small and convenient to carry. Interesting and unique packaging that adds almost a fun element to the food. Does need refrigerated. Easy to open. Would recommend. Smaller than a cheese stick and easier to carry.
a month agoBelleville, IL
Quick on the go snack, the wax is always the fun part. I ate these as a kid and I still eat them now, they are quite pricey for the amount of cheese you get. I only purchase these a few times throughout the year just because of cost.
a month agobrownstown,In
I love baby bell cheese I used it alot in recipes. And it is a really good snack, and it is really really handy when we go somewhere with the kids because I can just throw a few of them in my purse or the glove box and they are just as tastey at room temperature as they are when they are cold.
2 months ago
This are delicious and easy throw in a lunch box or just for snacking. It is so creamy but not a strong over powering cheese flavor. This product it wonderful and love the packaging. Not only delicious but a healthy choice. One of my family favorites and doesn’t last long in my home.