BY THE LAUGHING COW

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Light Cheeses.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.
50% less fat than mini Babybel original.

• What is the best to pair this with for lunches? 3 Answers
The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Light Cheeses - 10 CT
  • "I love cheese I usually have 2 of these a day with some crackers as a snack and honestly they leave me wanting more but I try to control myself as much as possible they're 50 calories each so it's worth it!" in 1 review
  • "They also make a great snack for long drives in the car as they're not messy." in 1 review
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Cindy S.
Wallace, ID
I like that Laughing Cow comes in a light line and its spreadable or solid.  I use it as a low calorie snack.  I love the flavor and that it healthy.  Its affordable and I will buy again as well as recommend.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love to eat these as a snack in the afternoon. They are super yummy and you can eat two for 100 calories. They are a tad pricy, but I feel like they are generally worth it to me.
Ashley W.
Urbandale, IA
I love these cheeses. I have a hard time with cheese because it is packed with fat and concentrated dairy. I love these because I know them are low and fat and use less concentrated milk. I buy these every time I go to the store.
Shelby C.
Berlin, NJ
What a perfect little snack! Usually around 3 i start getting hungry again for dinner. Ever since i got these, i have been able to fight the urge to snack on cookies and junk and eat a light, delicious snack! Plus, they're fun to peel and look so cute
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these little Babybel cheeses. They are a perfect snack but a little on the expensive side. I saw expensive because I probably eat more at a time then I should, so it feels like they don’t last very long.
Lauren N.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love these for convenience! I just grab a couple throw them in a lunch box with some healthy whole grain pitas and fruit and my lunch is done! Game changer!
Rachael C.
Covington , GA
I mean how can I snack beginning more perfect than this it's in his own little package you throw it in your purse you have to worry about getting messed up it doesn't have to stay refrigerated all day long you take it out of the refrigerator put it in your bag eat it at lunch still going to be good not going to go bad it's perfect perfect for kids to I can't say enough about these things they are the perfect snack
Rachel W.
Burnt Hills, NY
Perfect little snack. My go to when I'm craving cheese. My two year old loves them too and loves opening the individual little round wax packages. Gives mommy an extra 5 minutes to herself. 😜 I would recommend these to anyone who loves cheese you can eat them without much guilt. Love them.
Bethany B.
Perfect for my son to eat for a snack or with a meal. He loves unwrapping them and playing with the wheels of cheese before he eats them. I feel good giving them to him because they aren't super unhealthy and full of sugar like other snacks.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
What is the best to pair this with for lunches?