BY THE LAUGHING COW

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Light Cheeses.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.
50% less fat than mini Babybel original.

• What is the best to pair this with for lunches? 3 Answers
The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Light Cheeses - 10 CT
  • "I love cheese I usually have 2 of these a day with some crackers as a snack and honestly they leave me wanting more but I try to control myself as much as possible they're 50 calories each so it's worth it!" in 1 review
  • "They also make a great snack for long drives in the car as they're not messy." in 1 review
Swetha V.
new york
i love this cheese. preferentially I like to use the cabot reduced fat cheese since it comes in an 8 oz block but that is really difficult to find in some states. Since I travel a lot, these mini babybel cheeses took a special place in my heart since they are so easily available nationwide.  Calories/oz this is the same as the cabot reduced fat cheese and i think these are actually more flavorful. They melt very easily as well.
Ashley W.
Urbandale, IA
I love these cheeses. I have a hard time with cheese because it is packed with fat and concentrated dairy. I love these because I know them are low and fat and use less concentrated milk. I buy these every time I go to the store.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love to eat these as a snack in the afternoon. They are super yummy and you can eat two for 100 calories. They are a tad pricy, but I feel like they are generally worth it to me.
Lauren N.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love these for convenience! I just grab a couple throw them in a lunch box with some healthy whole grain pitas and fruit and my lunch is done! Game changer!
Kay T.
Llano
Nice creamy snack.  The packaging keeps me from eating a whole pound.  Needless to say I love cheese.  Not a bad price either if you buy from HEB and not Lowes.  The light isn't that different from the regular in flavor.  The mozarella is a favorite of mine
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
I wasn't a fan of the taste. Seemed bland to me. I did like the individual wrapping. Make them easy to pack in lunches. It was some higher than other rouatabke cheese brands. Probably won't buy it again. But I prefer cheddar cheese so may not be a fair comparison!
Irene M.
Fresno
My family loves finding these mini babybel cheeses in the refrigerator. They are perfect snacks that can be included in lunches and taken on car rides, camping trips, etc. They are a tasty and nutritious snack that I will continue to purchase and recommend to others.
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
I grab two of these every grocery shopping trip! This is my go to midnight snack, or something to eat while I'm waiting for dinner to finish. I also pack this in my lunch as a healthy alternative. These are super affordable, and they taste great!
Sarah T.
Oviedo, FL
Has similitude flavors to the original flavor mini cheese wheels, but not quite the same. They make a great low calorie snack and usually do a good job at satisfying any cravings I may have. Im a big cheese fan, and I usually have no complaints with these!
Katherine C.
These are great for my little guy's lunch bag or for snacking. They taste delicious and are just the right size for not going overboard. Minibells are also great for kids or adults with its mild taste and texture.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
What is the best to pair this with for lunches?