BY THE LAUGHING COW

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Light Cheeses.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.
50% less fat than mini Babybel original. see more...

• What is the best to pair this with for lunches? 3 Answers
The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel Light Cheeses - 10 CT
  • "I love cheese I usually have 2 of these a day with some crackers as a snack and honestly they leave me wanting more but I try to control myself as much as possible they're 50 calories each so it's worth it!" in 1 review
  • "They also make a great snack for long drives in the car as they're not messy." in 1 review
Swetha V.
new york
i love this cheese. preferentially I like to use the cabot reduced fat cheese since it comes in an 8 oz block but that is really difficult to find in some states. Since I travel a lot, these mini babybel cheeses took a special place in my heart since they are so easily available nationwide.  Calories/oz this is the same as the cabot reduced fat cheese and i think these are actually more flavorful. They melt very easily as well.
Kay T.
Llano
Nice creamy snack.  The packaging keeps me from eating a whole pound.  Needless to say I love cheese.  Not a bad price either if you buy from HEB and not Lowes.  The light isn't that different from the regular in flavor.  The mozarella is a favorite of mine
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a fan of the taste. Seemed bland to me. I did like the individual wrapping. Make them easy to pack in lunches. It was some higher than other rouatabke cheese brands. Probably won't buy it again. But I prefer cheddar cheese so may not be a fair comparison!
Irene M.
Fresno
My family loves finding these mini babybel cheeses in the refrigerator. They are perfect snacks that can be included in lunches and taken on car rides, camping trips, etc. They are a tasty and nutritious snack that I will continue to purchase and recommend to others.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Foodie Expert
These are amazing for on the go. I usually grab 2 and pack it with some crackers and little ham slices. It makes the perfect like that or simply just alone. They are a bit expensive but that quality of the cheese is great. Definitely recommend these! So Yum!
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
I grab two of these every grocery shopping trip! This is my go to midnight snack, or something to eat while I'm waiting for dinner to finish. I also pack this in my lunch as a healthy alternative. These are super affordable, and they taste great!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Foodie Expert
These are great for a small snack. Small and portable so they can fit in any type of lunch bag or box you have. Great for travel as well (if you have a cooler). You can pop it in your mouth or chop into pieces and put over a cracker.
Sarah T.
Oviedo, FL
Has similitude flavors to the original flavor mini cheese wheels, but not quite the same. They make a great low calorie snack and usually do a good job at satisfying any cravings I may have. Im a big cheese fan, and I usually have no complaints with these!
Katherine C.
These are great for my little guy's lunch bag or for snacking. They taste delicious and are just the right size for not going overboard. Minibells are also great for kids or adults with its mild taste and texture.
Taylor C.
Foodie Expert
Fast and easy way to get your cheese on the go. I think this is way better to any similar products out there. Very good flavor and texture. You can buy it at almost any grocery store. Would recommend to others!
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Foodie Expert
What is the best to pair this with for lunches?