The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT

by The Laughing Cow

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Gouda.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
6 semisoft cheeses.
3/4 oz (21g) cheeses.
4 1/2 oz (128g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I could eat them all day every day just because they're so creamy and deliciousin reviews
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
These are so delicious and don’t expire for a long period of time, since they’re wrapped individually. I try to keep at least 1 flavor of these mini cheese wheels in my fridge at all times. They pair perfectly with crackers!
Marly P.
West Palm Bch, FL
The Laughing Cow cheeses are a staple in my family. They are a great “on the go”snack as well as a great lunchbox snack. I eat the Gouda ones with apple slices. They are perfect for people on the keto diet!!!
Linda L.
Leander, TX
We love the mini babybel’s in our family and the Gouda is our favorite. Hey are kind of on the pricy side but they do make a great convenient snack. This is a splurge for us so whenever we get them they tend to go fast.
Liliany D.
Trenton
The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT uploaded by Liliany D.
Purchased at: Walmart
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this is the best cheese 🧀 !!! I always go out of my way to purchases these !!! Can finish 3 packs in less then a week 😻🙌🏻
Mackenzie L.
Fishers, IN
The gouda mini babybell cheese is one of my favorites. Its an easy snack or part of lunch and tastes delicious!
Emily K.
Xenia, OH
I have these in my fridge right now! My family and I love snacking on these. Gouda is our favorite!
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Anything mini babybel is eaten in my home. Love this product. Love the taste. Love the price. I like that i can find it everywhere. I recommend it to everyone. I grew up with this cheese. There's no way i would stop buying this brand.
Beth Anne C.
WALNUTPORT, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I like to have laughing cow mini babybel cheese on had for lunches when im dieting. I'll pair it with pickles olives and sliced tomatoes. It's a great lite lunch.
Keri W.
Pearland , TX
Fantastic!! Creamy, easy to take on the go and the kids love peeling them open. We buy all flavors but Gouda is the family preferred kind.
Jessica D.
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Publix
These cheese snacks are really tasty! The Gouda is really soft and rich and makes for a good snack. I like when I find them BOGO at Publix!

Looking for your answer?