The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT uploaded by Emeric B.The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT uploaded by Tallulah M.

BY THE LAUGHING COW #75 in Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Gouda.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
6 semisoft cheeses.
3/4 oz (21g) cheeses.
4 1/2 oz (128g).

The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT
  • "I could eat them all day every day just because they're so creamy and delicious" in 1 review
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Lorraine G.
Houston
It’s so Gouda! I was happy to see that babybel began selling snack sized portions of Gouda cheese. I’ll usually take these to work as a snack or eat one with lunch. If I could, I’d eat the whole bag in one sitting but I’m usually able to exhibit some kind of self control. My new favorite babybel cheese
Ashlee L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The gouda is my 2nd favorite babybel! The flavor doesn't compare to higher end brands of gouda but for something different than the usual cheese stick you can't go wrong here
Julianne G.
Although higher on the price side the taste makes up for it. I am a huge Gouda cheese lover and these are amazing! I’m always at giant eagle buying these for work and school since they are easy to eat on the go
Bryanna I.
I love these cheeses so much they taste so amazing and they’re so soft. These are so great for on the go snacking. They are great for pairing with something else like crackers or just eating it alone.
Deb K.
Laughing Cow makes a great and tasty snack. I like all the flavors but am partial to Gouda and Laughing Cow brand Gouda is great! Plus there are two awesome benefits I really appreciate:
1. the long life span it has in the refrigerator; what a pleasure to go to the fridge after a week and still have my snack fresh and delicious.
2. The convenience of being able to just toss one into my bag and know i have access to a good, healthy snack any time of the day. Can't remember the last time I thought of buying a candy bar!
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
If I ever need a quick and convenient snack to munch on, I always ensure to stock my fridge at home and at work with Laughing Cow. Preferably the mini Baybel Gouda, that I have with crackers if I'm at my desk. But it keeps me satisfied, and feeds my little snacking problem. Plus I don't feel guilty while eating Baybel because it's high in calcium and it's healthier than a bag of chips!
Louise S.
Chandler
These are really good. The little packaging makes it easy to put in a purse , lunch box for kids, or just to have. They are handy and gear as a snack alone or perhaps with crackers or fruit even. The price it's a little high, but they are so creamy and good tasting it's worth it.
Yadari O.
Houston
These are low-key the best cheese circles in the world! The ingredients put in these are 100% natural! They are sold at a very reasonable price, and fill you up easily! These are good for a light snack, lunch, or a light dinner! I say these change the world!
Beth S.
Barboursville, WV
These are super tasty little cheeses!! They have a great taste, they're healthy, and I like how they're packaged in the wax covers. It makes them kinda fun to peel and eat! They can be a little pricey, but are often on sale at some grocery stores!