The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT

by The Laughing Cow

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Gouda.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
6 semisoft cheeses.
3/4 oz (21g) cheeses.
4 1/2 oz (128g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I could eat them all day every day just because they're so creamy and delicious” in 1 review
Visalia
My autistic daughter loves these and we use these as a reward for her when she accomplishes a goal. They are very good and I have Celiac disease so they do not contaminate any of my food. I recommend these for anyone and I also buy them in bulk when I can bc of my kids usually eating most of them before I can get to them.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Blackwell
Great taste with every kind. amazing packaging make it an easy snack. great price not to ridiculous. Can always find at the little grocery store three ingredients amazing company would recommend a princess family
Decatur, GA
These were honestly a disappointment. I love Gouda, and I love Mini Babybels. These didn’t taste like either. The after taste was weird. I love cheese in general, so these weren’t bad, but they weren’t what was advertised.
No Special Diet
Roslyn, NY
Kids love it for a snack, sometimes hard to peel the wax off and I think a little overpriced. I would improve the packaging and make it easier to open up the cheese. I still recommend and will continue to buy
Maitland, FL
I like these a lot. They make a great snack, good in my work lunch bag and easy to eat. I don’t love this flavor, but it’s still pretty good. I do prefer the cheddar though.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Smooth tasting and such a great snack to bring on the go or to work. I have to hide them from my little one so he doesn’t eat them all (and he’s a super picky eater).
Pflugerville, TX
We love the mini babybel’s in our family and the Gouda is our favorite. Hey are kind of on the pricy side but they do make a great convenient snack. This is a splurge for us so whenever we get them they tend to go fast.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Mesa, AZ
This is a must whenever I have a reunion and put out a cheese platter, its got great taste, it is creamy but not overwhelming and its just a mild taste so it doesn’t overpower anything That I paired it with.
Cleveland
My boyfriend loves these little snack cheeses. I really like them because of the wax sealing. It helps keep them fresh if you keep them in your bag for a little snack during a long meeting, etc.
Fairview
I love this. I am in love with the flavor. I’m not a huge smoked gouda fan so this really hits the spot. I would recommend to my family and friends. Absolutely delicious.
No Special Diet