BY THE LAUGHING COW

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Cheddar Variety.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
6 semisoft cheeses.
6 x 3/4 oz (21g) cheeses.
4 1/2 oz (128g).

Samantha D.
Owensboro
I love these little cheeses. I love the packaging they come in too. They are very tasty and not expensive. I will definitely be purchasing these again. These are a great travel snack.
Courtney O.
Poplar, Wi
I really like these! They are great to have with lunch or even just as a snack! They are a bit expensive for the quantity but other than that I recommend them! They are also good for picnics!
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
These are my favorite things to have as a snack with crackers. I absolutely love these and the taste, it is also a great size and fills me up. The price is pretty cheap and I buy them at my target. I think if you enjoy cheese and crackers you will definitely love this.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
Babybels are always easy because they are so small and packaged individually so always easy to have them on you. Cheddar is so good as babybel it really has a rich flavor and it's affordable enough to be my every day lunchtime snack. I highly recommend trying this if you like cheddar
Olivia H.
Lorton, VA
I buy these little babies in a 30 pack from the bulk store whenever I'm on a diet. They make breakfast incredibly easy and they store in the fridge very well. The softness of the cheese is always a plus! The only downside in that they tend to be a bit pricy.
Natalie P.
Anchorage, AK
Love mini Babybel cheese! Perfect size for a snack and keeps you from over indulging! Also great to pack in lunches to go. Cheddar is delicious but definitely try the other flavors too!
Hope H.
Great for a snack on your break at work or if you just need a little something before a dinner date. Super easy to store too. I love cheddar cheese and babybell os my favorite! It's the perfect consistency. Not dry and crumbly but not to soft. I will continue to buy these regularly as long as I can!
Ashley M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Yummy! So fun and easy to eat! The wax packaging is so great and keeps the cheese really fresh. I have loved these since I was a kid and will one day buy them for mine! MMM! Now I want to go buy some more! Highly recommend this brand and product to anyone I know.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I've been eating these since I was little. My mom packed them in my lunches and now I pack them in my home. They are the perfect snack and I'm not left feeling hungry after. I live in a small town so not all grocery stores have it but the larger chains do
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
A great serving size of cheese. Very delicious flavor and love the individual packaging for portion control. I love all these cheeses and this brand but this is one of my favorites. I wish they were sold in bulk.
Cheyenne  C.