BY THE LAUGHING COW

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Cheddar Variety.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
6 semisoft cheeses.
6 x 3/4 oz (21g) cheeses.
4 1/2 oz (128g). see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the laughing cow cheese brand because it tastes so fresh and flavorful. I also love the way that it's packaged because it's easy to pack on the go for lunch or put in the kids lunch box. It's also a great healthy alternative to chips. It's slightly higher priced than its competitors, but the quality is definitely worth it. I high recommend giving it a try!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Knoxville, TN
I am always eating low carb so most days a piece of cheese is one of my snack in between meals and I haven't found anything that is more convienent or more size perfect than these little snack cheeses from The Laughing Cow. Easy to just grab and go and know you're eating a healthy, low carb snack!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Macon, GA
It is a great product. I like having it on hand at my house because my kids like having it as a snack and so do I. It is affordable and great way to get dairy into my kids without a fight. We all like the flavor. I have told my friends about this product and they buy it for their kids.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I am not usually a very big fan of cheese, but I am a big Babybel lover. I buy a package of these and they last a month or more in the fridge and tide me over any time I have a craving for some great cheese. It is a little pricier than some other cheeses, but you get what you pay for!
Krista H.
Krista H.
I have always loved babybel cheeses of any flavor. They satisfy that craving for cheese and comes in such a tiny and cute package.

They cost a bit more than you'd think but they are worth it for portability and easy portion control. I definitely recommend trying it at least once.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
These are awesome! I love the size and the packaging of the cheese. I love eating these for lunch or just relaxing, watching a movie. Definitely helps when I'm craving cheese and I don't want to feel the guilt for eating too much cheese. One babybel goes a long way for me!
GWEN S.
GWEN S.
I love these little Babybel cheeses! They are great for a snack! I take a couple of them to work in my lunch! They are a very good value, for the quality of the cheese you get. They also go on sale sometimes! I have been buying these for years, and will continue to do so!
Judy P.
Judy P.
Holly, MI
I love cheese, real cheese, not processed. That being said, this is a great cheese to pack for a quick snack or an addition to a lunch. The small size is great for portion control. I often buy these to take with me when I take the grandkids on an outing, or just shopping.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I have tried several of the babybel cheeses and the cheddar is by far my favorite flavor. These are also perfect to pack in my kids' lunch boxes. They have always enjoyed how small they are and it makes them feel like little individuals. I buy a pack of these every week.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite things to have as a snack with crackers. I absolutely love these and the taste, it is also a great size and fills me up. The price is pretty cheap and I buy them at my target. I think if you enjoy cheese and crackers you will definitely love this.
Cheyenne  C.