The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Bonbel Semisoft Cheeses - 6 CT uploaded by Liz R.The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Bonbel Semisoft Cheeses - 6 CT uploaded by Alyssa H.

BY THE LAUGHING COW

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Bonbel Semisoft Cheeses.
Natural source of calcium.
6 x 3/4 oz (21g) cheeses.
4 1/2 (126g).

Patricia S.
Larchmont
I'm obsessed with Babybels. The Bonbels are hard to get a hold of, but particularly awesome. They're soft and creamy (melt in your mouth) with a nice nutty, sort of mild flavor. Great alone or with crackers.
Madeline H.
norfolk
These taste a little bit old to me. I have to sit them out for a while so they’re not so pungent. I love cheese but these so t taste right. You can buy at walmart or any other grocery store. Wish more came to the pack
Michaela J.
I absolutely love anything with cheese. These mini babybell's are a Godsend because not only are they little cheese wheels, but they're so quick and easy if you're someone like myself who is always on the go! I love to pack these for lunches, add them to open faced sandwiches for breakfast, or even just to take with me when I don't have time to fix a meal!
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
I love the taste and flavor of babybel. I've been eating them since I was a kid as a healthy part of my lunch. I recently stopped eating them after I found a hair underneath the wax coating of one of my babybels. This made me super sad as I love this product. Not sure if I will eat again.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
I love the Laughing Cow Baby Bel's!! They are awesome for a quick snack & packed with calcium!! They usually stay in our refrigerator for a snack while watching TV, reading or studying. My girls still always go to the refrigerator when they come home to grab one or two of them!
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Love these little cheeses! I used to eat them all the time as a child so every time I have one, it reminds me of my childhood. They're very creamy and go great with pretzels or crackers.
Heather W.
Can be purchased at local grocery store or larger mass stores like Costco or Sam's. Either way these can be a little costly but worth every penny, I find myself hidden big them from my children, they are mommies little goodies! (HEY THEY GET ICE CREAM)
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
These are fantastic for lunches!! I pack one everyday and they add a little extra protein to my meal. They're also adorable (as is anything mini) and taste amazing. I'd definitely recommend this kind of cheese.
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these cheeses and the portability of them! A great snack for on the go! Good taste for a great price. They're available at any grocery store I buy a bag a week and eat it throughout the next week or two
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
These are one of my favorite snacks. The cheese is tangy and soft and deliciously creamy. They're easy to open and eat. These are healthy when eaten in moderation. They don't last long though! Definitely plan to repurchase