Food & SnacksDairyCheeseThe Laughing Cow
Light Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT

The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT

by The Laughing Cow

The Laughing Cow® Light Garlic & Herb Flavor Cheese Wedges -16 CT.
Value 16 pack.
New size!
50% less fat than other leading brands.
35 calories per wedge.
Light pasteurized cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole L.
Austin
Great on crackers or veggies, these wedges are enjoyable snacks with a cream cheese like texture. I usually have two.
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
These are so good and relatively guilt free. I put them on crackers with a nice bottle of wine. I sometimes will make a sandwich or wrap and use this as a replacement for cheese and a condiment to save on some calories and add a lot of extra flavor. There are a lot of great ideas on Pinterest.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Vons.com
These laughing cow cheese wedges are so good. I like to eat them with the ritz baked snack crackers or on little toast chips. But they’re good as spreads/ dips on anything. They’re very creamy and spreadable and are individually wrapped so each slice is always fresh. I do recommend.
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,107 reviews
I love Laughing cow cheese and this light flavored version is super tasty and fun. It’s more savory and great on bagels.
Cali A.
Knoxville, TN
Love this cheese. Perfect size for snacking and they are really cute. Easy to pack and take to go
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
These little wedges are a ray of sunshine! Love this on a good cracker. Just the right amount of flavor and goodness without feeling guilty
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I'll confess- I am a certified cheese addict. I would eat it every day if I could! In comes Laughing Cow- a brand that creates portion sized wedges of cheese to enjoy at home or on the go. The garlic and herb flavor is a delicious complement to an afternoon snack!
Kate H.
Bend, OR
I love these little spreadable cheeses! They’re best for at home or where you’ll have a dedicated knife/spreader-they can get a little messy! I like to have one or two with some crackers and some fruit for a mid afternoon snack!
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
My whole family loves these, kids included. We try to keep these on had as a healthy additive to any back or lunch. The kids ask for them all the time. I would tell anyone to try these.
Erika B.
Davie, FL
My absolutely favorite cheese to have as a late night snack with crackers and tea. Light and tasty !

Looking for your answer?