The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges Value Pack  - 16 CT

The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT

BY THE LAUGHING COW

The Laughing Cow® Light Creamy Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT.
New size!
50% less fat than other leading brands.
35 calories per wedge.
Light pasteurized cheese. see more...

The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT
Taylor K.
This stuff helped my diet (female, 22, 180-140lbs in 4 months) so much. I love food and cheese is my favorite food group, but it’s so high in calories. This stuff retained the flavor I craved, while helping me eliminate those extra calories that were holding me back. Love it!
Christina G.
First and foremost, Yum! This stuff is the best, low-calorie with an amazing taste. Easily spreadable great on crackers or using it for something more creative, like cauliflower mash. I always buy this, you will love it.
Christina P.
Las Vegas , NV
This cheese if easy to find anywhere and it is great on almost anything! I use it on crackers, toast, and celery. It’s also very affordable for anyone. It’s very creamy and tastes good so I would recommend to anyone!
Allie A.
Brandon, MS
I like these! They’re low in calories and fat so they make a great addition to a healthy diet. I like them in a wrap with turkey and spinach for lunch or on crackers for a filling snack. They’re kind of expensive, but if you can find them on sale go for it! I prefer regular sliced cheese as far as flavor goes, but these are good for a quick snack.
Stephanie H.
stollings
This is one of my go to favorites. Very low-calorie, creamy very spreadable consistency. Lovely mild flavor. Tastes great on crackers, spread on vegetables, and I even mash of wedge up with an avocado to make a healthy sandwich spread. Totally recommend this product
Shelby B.
Fort Worth, TX
If you want a quick but healthy snack I definitely recommend these! I spread them over some pretzel thins and it's a perfect light weight snack that fills you up.
Lill O.
Holden, MA
I love the laughing cow light creamy Swiss spreadable cheese wedges. They are very low in calorie and very full of flavor. I love the texture and can spread them on anything and make them go even further than regular cheese.
Chelsey A.
These are amazing. Love that they are not high in calories and taste great either crackers. I get these at my local grocery store. Love that they have a light version. I highly recommend as a quick snack
Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
I love these little spreadable cheese wedges and have some in my fridge at most times. They make a great addition to a sandwich. They also taste great with crackers or on a piece of toast with tomatoes.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
These are one of my favorite cheeses to add to any food. It goes well on rice cakes and also when you stuff chicken breast with spinach. This is such a great low calorie snack.