The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges Value Pack  - 16 CT

The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT

BY THE LAUGHING COW #54 in Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Light Creamy Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT.
New size!
50% less fat than other leading brands.
35 calories per wedge.
Light pasteurized cheese. see more...

The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges Value Pack - 16 CT
Allie A.
Brandon, MS
I like these! They’re low in calories and fat so they make a great addition to a healthy diet. I like them in a wrap with turkey and spinach for lunch or on crackers for a filling snack. They’re kind of expensive, but if you can find them on sale go for it! I prefer regular sliced cheese as far as flavor goes, but these are good for a quick snack.
Taylor K.
This stuff helped my diet (female, 22, 180-140lbs in 4 months) so much. I love food and cheese is my favorite food group, but it’s so high in calories. This stuff retained the flavor I craved, while helping me eliminate those extra calories that were holding me back. Love it!
Chasity H.
Georgetown, Ohio
These really help with portion control and counting calories. We buy them for lunches... Which I pack 20 lunches a week so we go through quite a bit!! Would like to see some coupons for them... But still love the product!
Christina P.
Las Vegas , NV
This cheese if easy to find anywhere and it is great on almost anything! I use it on crackers, toast, and celery. It’s also very affordable for anyone. It’s very creamy and tastes good so I would recommend to anyone!
Kelly S.
Columbia, MD
This cheese is sooo good. Honestly every flavor this brand puts out tastes great. Pair with some crackers and you’re set! It’s so soft and easy to spread too which is a big plus.
ʝαииα ѕ.
This cheese spread on wheat thins is one of my go to snacks! Sometime I just eat this spreadable cheese on crackers with fruit on the side to make a light and low cal lunch!
casey m.
I use this cheese for everything. For breakfast in my egg, as a snack with crackers or veggies and on pizza or pasta! Reasonably priced and so many uses with low calories!
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
I eat least one of these a day. At only 30calories, how can you not?! I eat them with turkey and mustard on a low-carb tortilla and they make the best little pinwheels to take for lunch. They are great on crackers (Love me some wheat-thins!) and are a great neutral flavor to go with any topping.
Stephanie H.
stollings
This is one of my go to favorites. Very low-calorie, creamy very spreadable consistency. Lovely mild flavor. Tastes great on crackers, spread on vegetables, and I even mash of wedge up with an avocado to make a healthy sandwich spread. Totally recommend this product
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Perfect between meals snack for me. I have diabetes and need better options that actually taste good. This is my favorite flavor with whole grain crackers. My four year old will even eat this with me because they taste like an indulgent treat!