Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseThe Laughing Cow
The Laughing Cow Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Wedges

The Laughing Cow® Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Wedges

by The Laughing Cow

Laughing Cow, White Cheddar Cheese, 6oz Round (Pack of 4)

I have never tried any of these cheeses but I am wondering how does the quality compare to other brands? Any varieties you recommend?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow® Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Wedges!
Dawn Y.
Syracuse, IN
Really good! Nice creamy soft cheese that is perfect for adding flavor and creamy texture without adding tons of fat. Love using in place of mayo and adding to sauces.
Emily S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
#cheese #snack #foodie This cheese taste great. Light and creamy. Its a healthy snack. Sometimes I use it as a dip for pretzels or carrots. There are multiple flavor options.
April C.
Temecula, CA
These are the perfect size to toss in my lunch with some crackers to spread it on. I love that it’s soft and spreadable.
Emily G.
Dudley, MA
Laughing cow cheese is a staple brand in my home, they have a lot of variety and it's affordable.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
These laughing cow cheese wedges are so good. I like to eat them with the ritz baked snack crackers or on little toast chips. But they’re good as spreads/ dips on anything. They’re very creamy and spreadable and are individually wrapped so each slice is always fresh. I do recommend.
Shaundra J.
Charlotte, NC
I totally forgot about the laughing cow cheese. I use to purchase frequently when I was more into my fitness. I use to pair this with crackers and/or raw vegetables. The white cheddar is very yummy and I plan to go buy it soon.
Rachel M.
El Paso, TX
I use these when I make cheese and meat boards for gatherings and they get great reviews they are small enough to add to any cheese board!
Linda L.
Leander, TX
I love pulling these out and spreading them on crackers or vegetables. They are super creamy, convenient, and just the right size for a little afternoon snack. I sometimes have to hide them in the fridge to make sure I get some.
LaSandra H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great day to day snack. Just big enough to cure that need for a tasty treat. I love The Laughing Cow and I recommend it to my friends all the time.
Jade H.
Port Huron, MI
Ok I get this when I wanna treat myself. This is amazing it's like milk it's so creamy and amazing on anything. I love this and I make everyone I know try it because it's so good!