The Laughing Cow® Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Wedges uploaded by Moonya D.The Laughing Cow® Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Wedges uploaded by Whitney S.The Laughing Cow® Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Wedges uploaded by Sue K.
3 colors available

BY THE LAUGHING COW #49 in Cheese

Laughing Cow, White Cheddar Cheese, 6oz Round (Pack of 4) see more...

• I have never tried any of these chees...I personally do not like them 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
When I was a kid, I ate Laughing Cow cheese straight out of the box. It never occurred to me to spread it on anything, but this cheese really does make the best spread. I use it on my bagels instead of cream cheese. In fact, we went to the supermarket, my daughter and husband and I, and specifically looked for Laughing Cow. My husband couldn't figure it out. Why's it better than cream cheese? The flavor is delicious, it spreads well, and it comes in individual wedges. What's not to like?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pretty Praire, KS
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! This is the best thing to ever come in a foil wrapper! It is a complete Game Changer for anyone with a mouth and taste buds. I cannot even begin to tell you how delicious this is spread on a cracker, slathered on a piece of celery, or smeared on a tortilla. I haven't met a Laughing Cow Cheese yet that I haven't love to, but this is my most favorite. Everything's better with cheddar!
Sue K.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
I am a huge fan of the Laughing Cow cheese wedges. Super quick snack to spread a wedge on a Wasa crispbread. I love that they come in so many flavors, but white cheddar and asiago are my two favorites. They have great flavor, although like other low-fat cheeses there is a bit of a texture issue that you don't get with full fat cheeses. However, these are pretty delicious and make a great healthy snack.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
These are a great snack food. To be honest, I can't eat more than two at a time because I'm not sure if it's the shape or what, but after two I get weirded out by these. The flavor is great, though, and they're pretty easy to unwrap. It's a nice way to eat cheese without having to break out the knife and the cheese block. Good for chidrens' school lunches.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
My mom used to buy these for my sisters and I when we were younger. They came in pack with little squares in foil. I looked everywhere for them and realized they changed the packaging to a bigger portion. I was super happy that day to say the least. These little cheese bites are the best snack. It's hard not to eat the whole package!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
This is the best cheese spread to put on bread on crackers anything your little heart desires I have tried every single type of cheese laughing cow has and they are all phenomenal and I highly recommend trying this cheese out and the plus side is it on the healthier side of the spectrum so you can eat it without feeling so guilty!!
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
I love this cheese. The wedges are perfectly measured for one serving. It's affordable and has a good shelf life in the fridge. I feel good about eating this cheese. I would recommend everyone try it if you haven't - it tastes just like regular cheddar, it's only white because it doesn't have food coloring in it so it's healthier.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
My father ate this cheese often when I was a child and I was excited whenever he came home and had one of these cute cheese packages in hand because they weren't sold in any nearby stores at the time. It is really creamy and the flavor is really strong so I like to eat it with bread. I don't know what else to use it for, though.
Asil A.
Asil A.
this has a really yummy flavor to it. i like all the flavors for the laughing cow cheese but this oneis my fav b/c it's white cheddar <3 it spreads easily and it's light not toooo rich. i usually eat this with toast or on a bagel before i head to college. i recommend everyone trying this if you havent b/c you'll fall in love.
Javier C.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Dana S.
Dana S.
I have never tried any of these cheeses but I am wondering how does the quality compare to other brands? Any varieties you recommend?