BY THE LAUGHING COW #61 in Cheese

Laughing Cow, White Cheddar Cheese, 6oz Round (Pack of 4) see more...

• I have never tried any of these cheeses but I am wondering how do...2 Answers
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: The Laughing Cow® Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Wedges 8-.75 oz. Wheel more...
These are a great healthier choice when I’m looking for cheesy flavor. Their individual packaging makes it super easy to grab and go. I’m not such a huge fan of this flavor, it doesn’t give off a super cheddar flavor which I like. It can be difficult to get the cheese out of the foil packaging.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
The laughing cow is my favorite cream chesse for all time. It is very convenient to bring everywhere and so yum! It is most creamy cream cheese ever. Once you have it it is really difficult to stop having!
Charley S.
Quick easy snack. I pair the cheese with crackers or veggies. I have to restrain myself because they’re so good! I could eat the entire package in one sitting! It’s a little expensive so I don’t buy them as often as I’d like to.
Tamara O.
Silver Spring
My favorite grocery store cheese! Great for quick snacking and pairs well with tomato basil wheat thins or honey wheat ritz crackers. Also tastes good with balsamic vinegar triscuits! Soft, smooth and creamy texture.
Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
Love snacking on these cheeses and using them in recipes! It’s so much better than using regular cheese and the packaging makes it easy to control your portions! I buy these all the time!
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
So good sooo gooood! I love eating these with crackers or pretzels and it's ok to just eat one of the little slices. You honestly feel satisfied but may want another Bc it's so good
Dawn Y.
Syracuse, IN
Really good! Nice creamy soft cheese that is perfect for adding flavor and creamy texture without adding tons of fat. Love using in place of mayo and adding to sauces.
Bailey N.
I forgot how amazing these were! And now I’m craving them. These cheeses are so convenient. And the great thing is that you don’t have to feel guilty for eating them! They’re a great, light, wholesome snack. And you can pair the cheese with crackers or whatever you want. Versatile and delicious.
Mary Anne C.
Lexington, NC
The Laughing Cow® Creamy White Cheddar Cheese Wedges is so convenient for a quick snack! It is easy to keep on hand in a diaper bag or your purse which is so important as a mom! Plus the fact I can eat it with so many different “sides” from crackers to grapes or apples to even broccoli!
Maggie S.
Carbondale, IL
Keto eaters- this is a must have! I use this (and other flavors) everyday! It’s very affordable and it goes with everything. I eat it on my eggs, with my meat, on my veggies, and even by itself. For those not on keto, it’s perfect for crackers and apples. Try this!
Dana S.
I have never tried any of these cheeses but I am wondering how does the quality compare to other brands? Any varieties you recommend?