Food & SnacksPantryDips & SpreadsThe Laughing Cow
The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Original/50% Less Fat Display Cream Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Original/50% Less Fat Display Cream Cheese

by The Laughing Cow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Original/50% Less Fat Display Cream Cheese!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this healthier option! It tastes amazing and the soft, creamy texture is perfect. They're not even that expensive. I will definitely be getting this as a healthier alternative to full fat cream cheese. And it doesn't give you the feeling that you're eating something healthier, because you really can't tell the difference.
Debbie R.
North Prairie, WI
This is really a great tasting cheese product. It tastes great and is also satisfying as a snack anytime of the day or night. I would say this is a healthy snack and have purchased this many times. I would recommend this product to anyone. I will purchase again.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
These laughing cow cheese wedges are so good. I like to eat them with the ritz baked snack crackers or on little toast chips. But they’re good as spreads/ dips on anything. They’re very creamy and spreadable and are individually wrapped so each slice is always fresh. I do recommend.
Melanie W.
Billings, MO
If your obsessed with cheese then you’ve tried the laughing cows products. All of them are superb!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
This light Swiss cheese makes the perfect snack paired with a few crackers or even red peppers. This is my go-to, it's only 35 calories per wedge and has protein so you are not just mindlessly eating!! Definitely suggest people try!!
René M.
DeSoto, TX
This is some good cheese! LOL! Perfectly wrapped in individual wedges, so it helps me with portion control. Creamy. Tasty. Even my picky toddler likes it.
Jessica D.
These make for the perfect snack! Small portion size, creamy, and satisfying. Delightful with any cracker.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
This is by far the best cream cheese out there. Not just for crackers but also great on apples. My grandson and I love it that way!
Yamili E.
I love the lagging cow cheese because I how how you canc. Eat it with anything and how you can put anything on it
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
I don't know what kind of cheese magic they put in their cheese but it is super delicious 😋

Looking for your answer?