The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Original/50% Less Fat Display Cream Cheese uploaded by Janet  B.

BY THE LAUGHING COW #7 in Cream Cheese

Janet  B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This tastes almost like the original!   I have always enjoyed the original on crackers and this is a good substitute.  This is almost always in my fridge as we all need a light snack now and then.  This is rich and creamy just like you would expect from The Laughing Cow.  You won't be disappointed with this purchase!  I have tried the flavored versions of this product, but always come back to the plain version.   This gives me the option to use flavored crackers or crusty bread. Like I said, you won't be disappointed in this product.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this healthier option! It tastes amazing and the soft, creamy texture is perfect. They're not even that expensive. I will definitely be getting this as a healthier alternative to full fat cream cheese. And it doesn't give you the feeling that you're eating something healthier, because you really can't tell the difference.
Savannah S.
Nashville, TN
I eat this cheese of bagels, in sandwiches, and with crackers, making it a perfect part of any snack or meal. The taste is rich despite the low caloric and fat content. The portion is surprisingly generous for sandwich spreading, and adds a nice amount of flavor and richness to my meal! The preportioned packs are also ideal to help with portion control! If you are looking for a cream cheese alternative, this could be for you as well.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this cheese wedges . They pack a lot of flavor for only a few calories. They are great with celery or other sliced vegetables . It tastes creamy and a little tart .They are only 35 calories per wedge. I love that they come in several flavors . You can also use them in different recipes.
Angela A.
Orlando , FL
Laughing cow cheese is by far m favorite. I love that it is creamy and pairs with a lot of different foods. It's super healthy for you and low in calories. I usually purchase this from bjs wholesale club or publix. I love that there are a variety of different flavors.
Krysta F.
Such a yummy snack! I love eating these with crackers and there are so many delicious flavors. These are so easy to through in your lunch pail and go. Great value! Choose any flavor and you will be satisfied
Mikaela M.
Tracy, CA
A perfect but addicting after school/work snack. I usually eat them with crackers but it can be hard to just eat only one. Cheese is not the healthiest snack but if you were going to splurge on a creamy delight, my first coice would be laughing cow.
Stephanie S.
Staten island , NY
This cheese is so good. I love putting it on crackers. It has a mild really nice flavor and it very affordable and inexpensive. The flavor is so good. Definitely doesn't taste low fat. I have recommended this cheese to friends and family
Giselle W.
this cheese is the perfect mixture of creamy and cheesy and thickness, its an absolute favourite and has a lot of flavor, i'm a repeat consumer because its just that good. it also goes good with everything that i have tried it with, for example toast or crackers and grapes.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
When I am expected to bring food to a meeting, I always pick this up. The flavor is great and I even like the light version. It's perfect for meetings because the rounds have little individually wrapped wedges. I always have some on hand!