BY THE LAUGHING COW

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Original Spreadable Cheese Wedges.

New look! Same great taste.

No artificial flavors.

No artificial preservatives. see more...

• What's your favorite flavor of laughing cow cheese?13 Answers
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Foodie Expert
Delicious soft Swiss cheese only 50 calories per wedge. I picked these up at food city and I’m a repeat customer love these paired with Triscuit crackers. Great flavor convenient packaging I’d definitely recommend this product. The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Original Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT
Samantha C.
This cheese is really great when paired with flavored crackers. The simple flavor is definitely enhanced so I would not recommend getting the flavored cheese and using it for flavored crackers. I have also seen this cheese used with vegetables like celery as well as with apples. I think this is a really good snack to have if you're watching what you eat because each wedge goes a pretty long way if it spread it!
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
Foodie Expert
These spreadable cheeses are awesome! They are great on the go, or if you just want some cheese and crackers. They only have 50 calories in them which is amazing when you have a cheat day on your diet. I personally get just the plain original ones, but I'm sure all of the other flavors taste delightful as well!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese. All the flavors taste great and the best part is that the wedges are just 1 weight watchers points! The only problem is the cost, it's on the pricier side. It could be compared to a soft cream cheese. I do not like to eat a lot of preservatives, but for this particular product, i consider it an option to include in a healthy diet.
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
These cheese snacks are one of my all time favorites. Since I have been trying to snack healthier, the small individual wrapped wedges are perfect. I eat them with all sorts of foods including carrots and pretzel sticks. Really a perfect snack.
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this cheese. I bought it on sale at my local grocery store just to try. At first I used it to put on cheese and crackers, however, I most recently started putting it on my sandwich as a substitute for mayonnaise. It has the same texture except with a better taste and less fat. I would highly recommend this cheese for anyone who is looking for a tasty snack or a nice spread.
Su I.
Foodie Expert
I've loved these cheeses since I was a kid. I will eat them on anything. I especially like to have them on toast with breakfast. I don't know that they're particularly healthy, but I don't care. They're so delicious. They are a little pricey, but I don't mind that either. Worth it.
Ida Rose B.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is so amazing I used to eat it almost everyday as a kid. It's so creamy and rich and it goes on anything, but I'm weird and I love it so much I will just eat it plain as it is. But nonetheless this is AMAZING
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to easy lunch when I don't have time to make something. I put it on crackers and eat a few veggies and I'm good to go. I love that each portion is separate and it makes sure you get fresh cheese every time.
Kaitlyn C.
Madison Hts, MI
I love these with pretzels. Crackers. Anything! The blocks are easy to spread and even dip into! I love the packaging of this product and think it's perfect for snacking. Everything about this product is amazing and I can't wait to try more flavors.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor of laughing cow cheese?