BY THE LAUGHING COW #35 in Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Original Spreadable Cheese Wedges.

New look! Same great taste.

No artificial flavors.

No artificial preservatives. see more...

• What's your favorite flavor of laughing cow cheese?13 Answers
Kristyn H.
Shamong, NJ
Love this to spread on Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Original. It’s a generally healthy snack to have and it tastes great. Even though it’s Swiss cheese I don’t taste it at all. I don’t like Swiss cheese so that’s a total win! Totally recommend!!!!
Hawa M.
Rockville, MD
I prefer the original version to the other ones. I once tried the spicy version, not a big fan of the flavor. I’ve been eating these since my early childhood. Always remind me of home 🤗 Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
EMMSAYS M.
I love this cream cheese this doesn’t taste salty like other cream cheeses I usually eat it with crackers but since I have started ketogenic diet i use this with almost everything from omelet to veggies. This tastes great with my keto bread too.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Probably one of the best wedges to try if you haven’t had these delicious cheeses yet. Simple but it’s packed with flavor. A good price at the store and there are deals for it usually so keep your eye out.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Delicious soft Swiss cheese only 50 calories per wedge. I picked these up at food city and I’m a repeat customer love these paired with Triscuit crackers. Great flavor convenient packaging I’d definitely recommend this product. The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Original Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT
Cathy A.
Delaware City
I love this stuff! It's good on pretzels, but also with apple slices. It is affordable and I prefer this brand over similar items. The taste is creamy and divine. Definitely purchase again.
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a must in my refrigerator because I put it on everything. If if can be eaten let’s slap this on. No but seriously this is a great product that I will recommend anytime
Tessa M.
state college
I use these to make a healthy and light snack. I literally just buy Ritz crackers and I spread this cheese on them. If I’m feeling more classy and less lazy, I’ll make the tiny bread bites and use this cheese as an easy spread. It’s so versatile and you do not need a whole lot to be satisfied. If I want a snack, I just use one wedge and then I’m satisfied.
Meagan W.
Bonham
I love the flavor and texture of this product!! This is a shack that my entire family will eat together on a regular basis and really enjoy. It’s not sugary or junk food and something that I love having in the house.
Fawn T.
Monrovia
I love the Laughing Cow Original Swiss Cheese. It’s a healthy and great snack. I love pairing it with crackers. The cheese is creamy with a mild Swiss flavor and it’s delicious. The cheese is reasonably priced and I purchase it often at Wegmans or Safeway.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
What's your favorite flavor of laughing cow cheese?