Food & SnacksPantryDips & SpreadsThe Laughing Cow
The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Original & Creamy Swiss Light Display Cream Cheese

by The Laughing Cow

is it too sweet?
Is the cheese too cheesy?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Original & Creamy Swiss Light Display Cream Cheese!
Miranda W.
Petal
The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Original & Creamy Swiss Light Display Cream Cheese uploaded by Miranda W.
There is not a bad flavor of these cheeses! They are the perfect way to top a sandwich or mix in zucchini noodles as a pasta alternative! I always keep The Laughing Cow cheese wedges in my fridge!
Morgan W.
Kevil, KY
Best for a healthy small snack that you don’t have to feel guilty about later. Good flavor and price
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
I love the packaging laughing cow cheese comes in. It's perfect for on the go, mess-free eating. I love dipping Ritz crackers in these. The creamy light Swiss is good but could use a tiny bit more flavor. I will have to try out the other flavors.
Rebecca F.
Forest Grove, OR
The Creamy Swiss flavor of Laughing Cow is my favorite!  It's not too strong on the flavor, yet a little of it goes a long way on flavor when you spread this on a bagel or crackers!  I just love these cute little squares!  And they're so easy to spread!
ryss G.
Chester
THESE ARE SO GREAT!!!! i love packing these for school! they are super affordable and so so so easy to just throw in your lunch box with some crackers or really anything! it’s super great on bagels as well!! i love love love these and all of the flavors are super good
Laura K.
Rochester, NY
The lite creamy original is approved as a condiment for the diet that I am on. It is so good melted into a brownie or cinnamon swirl cake.
Nicholas B.
Staten Island, NY
Great for an afternoon snack. Fits in your kids lunch box with minimum space. The flavor is great as well
Danielle C.
Bartlett, TN
I love laughing cow cheese. It tastes so creamy and rich, without all the extra calories.
ashley M.
Cookeville, TN
Nice flavor. Great for a snack and on the go. Can eat with crackers or by its self.
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
These wedges of cheese are easy to spread on crackers or celery. They are individually wrapped and are easy to take for lunch. My dog also enjoys them. Them can be found in most grocery stores. I’ve bought them for years.