The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Light, Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb and Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle Cheese 48ct. Display uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY THE LAUGHING COW

Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
My family and I are definitely cheese lovers, so when we could buy a pack that includes all different flavors of cheese, we couldn't resist! I couldn't pick a favorite, but my kids love the swiss and garlic herb! Love laughing cow, and their packaging made it easy and great to pick out which kind to try. Thumbs up!
Brittani K.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
This is by far my favorite cheese to eat crackers with! It's so smooth and creamy! I will never get tired of it. It's a little on the expensive side but I splurge on it all the time. It is so worth it. It's very good value for what you're getting. I will always buy this cheese.
Faye B.
Faye B.
I love this cheese it has a nice kick to it which i love because i am always looking for because i cannot have enough spice in my life. Just so delicious and i can find it at any store i go to very affordable and super delicious. I buy this constantly and it is not too spicy
laikyn s.
laikyn s.
Kearney, NE
i don't remember what kind of cheese i got but it had i put it on my crackers at a party and i loved it! it was very creamy but i didn't buy it again or on my own that's why i gave it 2 stars. you can't have too much of this or it tastes bad and sticky in your mouth.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
best healthy snack to have in the house. i first and these on a first class airplane ride over 15 years ago and have been in love every sine. i love adding these to my kids lunch bags and mine and my husband. would recommend to anyone who needs a healthy snack.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
The laughing cow cheese is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i eat these often as a quick, easy, good, and healthy snack.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Nauvoo, AL
Nachos are a Tex-Mex dish from northern Mexico. The dish is composed of tortilla chips covered with cheese or cheese-based sauce, and is often served as a snack. More elaborate versions add more ingredients and can be served as a main dish great on nachos
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
I am obsessed with these! They are great for on the go and oh my god they are so delicious. I don't know how healthy these are but frankly i don't care because they are mighty tasty. I could probably live on them if i had to, and would be pretty happy.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Independence, OH
i like this cheese for crackers. its such a fun snack and so delicious. i like mostly all the flavors. its gives it a petter kick. its a little bit pricier for how it comes but i still purchase it because the taste of it is awesome. i will buy again
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
I tried this once in SAMs club in a stand , and they had a promotion so I bought it and brought it home. Everybody loved it ! Just like me , it has such a good flavor and they taste so fresh ! So try it your self and tell me what you think