The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Light, Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb and Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle Cheese 48ct. Display uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY THE LAUGHING COW

Nichole M.
Euless, TX
Perfect for snacking. I love mine on crackers with a drizzle of honey. I've also used it in place of cream cheese. Super easy to find in any market - I've been a satisfied consumer for years. Diet friendly, you can curb that cheese craving without the guilt!
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
I love the laughing cow cheese. My best friend and I go nuts when we have it in our fridges because it's the best! I love the creamy Swiss with a passion and her favorite is the garden herb. I have loved creamy Swiss since I was 7 and my whole family loves it! I recommend!
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Great cheese spreads for a snack! I like to pair with ritz crackers. The packaging is nice because there are little (maybe 6-8) little packages for grab and go travel. I've tried all the flavors and love them all, so good luck deciding
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
One of my favorite snacks! These are so good, low-calorie and taste delicious! I love how creamy they are so you can easily spread them on some multi-grain crackers. Yum!
Tina M.
I have purchased the laughing cow cheese in creamy Swiss, garlic and herb, and creamy queso. They're all so delicious and a great way for consumption control. Pop one in my lunch to go with crackers. Very satisfying
Janessa O.
These are yummy to snack on with crackers! They're very affordable. They don't make you feel gross and or super full. I purchase them at any local grocery store. They have quite a selection to choose from as well.
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love Laughing cow cheese! They are small but full of flavor! I usually spread them on celery or a cracker. They make a nice easy, quick snack, perfect for when you are in a hurry. They are affordable and come in all kinds of flavors that they never get boring!
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
I just finished my round of garlic herb Laughing Cow cheese and they were delicious on a triscuit! The flavor is good but not overpowering. I don't know of any other spreadable cheese that is as good as Laughing Cow.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
These little snacks are awesome for my breakfast quiches
they are soft and flavorful. I like that they come in a variety of
flavors and keeps life from getting boring. They are awesome in
"Mock-potatoes".
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Light Cheese Wedges 3 ct PackMy favorite go-to for healthy low fat snacking. Tastes smooth and creamy. Price is on point and affordable. Highly recommend as its a staple at our home.