The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Light Cheese/Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Cheese/Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle Cheese Shipper

BY THE LAUGHING COW

Savor your favorite snacks paired with one of the many delicious flavors of The Laughing Cow® Cheese. see more...

Rogena A.
Clover, SC
My husband loves Swiss cheese, he's was wanting to try something new so I got him laughing cow Swiss cheese. He's absolutely in love with this cheese. It's so light and full of flavor. You should really try this. It will not disappoint.
Angelle S.
Spanish Fort, AL
This is one of my go to snacks! They are the perfect size and if you eat them with a cracker they make the perfect pre dinner appetizer! They have very good flavor and can fill you up! The o my problem I have is eating just one!
Mariah M.
Traverse City, MI
One thing you should know about me is I am aged cheese lover. I love eating crackers with Laughing Cow Cheese it's one of my favorite snacks if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it especially if you're a cheese lover and in all honesty I can eat Laughing Cow Cheese just by itself which major are some people out but it tastes amazing.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I love love love this cheese and so does everyone else in my family. It's such an amazing snack for myself and also the toddler. It's very creamy and has a nice rich taste. I haven't had a single flavor so far that I didn't love.
amelia m.
These cheeses are great to bring on the go. They are great paired up with some vegetables or with crackers. The flavor of the cheese is great and light. This is the prefect little snack that you want to eat and don't want something that's to heavy as if it will weigh you down.
christina r.
I love cheese spreads but never seem to finish a tub before it starts drying out! So I love these little wedges. They all taste good wether light or original version. I tend to buy them at either Safeway or Martins.
nicole h.
I love the laughing cow's creamy Swiss cheese spread. You can spread it on a cracker or eat it with celery or roll it up in a slice of salami. It's so good and I always keep my fridge stocked with at least 2 different kinds.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Hina R.
These taste really good with crackers and the come in like little triangles so easy to travel with it's a unique taste I think it's not expensive perfect and you can get it almost anywhere
Gabriella A.
Always get the Swiss cheese and I'm about to tell you a little secret... Take some toast and spread your laughing cow Cheese all over a slice. Now take some strawberry jelly and slap it on another slice of toast. Squish the two together and I'm telling you... IT TASTES JUST LIKE CHEESECAKE. Goes great with your morning coffee. But honestly I've been eating this cheese and doing this since I was a kid. Try it out!