Food & SnacksDairyCheeseThe Laughing Cow
The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Light Cheese Wedges 4 ct Pack

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Light Cheese Wedges 4 ct Pack

by The Laughing Cow

No artificial flavors. No artificial preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Light Cheese Wedges 4 ct Pack!
Samantha B.
Kihei, HI
Best cheese ever!! I wish the price wasn't so much in Hawaii, my kids also love to eat it
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
This is a great addition to a bagged lunch. Crackers and cheese are must sometimes! We like to add these wedges to our cheese board night! Laughing Coe is creamy and can take the place of the goat cheese you forgot!😁
Charlotte R.
N Ridgeville, OH
These are fantastic for when I want cheese without the calories. Great on breakfast sandwiches, crackers, deli meat sandwiches. An all around win, I always try to keep these in my fridge!
Cristina S.
Spanaway, WA
I love this cheese! At first I wasn't so sure I would, since it said "light" and I tend to believe that some "light" or "diet" things have a weird taste... but not these! These are seriously my favorite. Almost everyday for breakfast I toast some sourdough bread, spread this cheese on top, and then mash some avocado on top! It is sooo good, would definitely recommend this cheese.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
My familys really like this go too snack it easy to take with you with it getting messy and it not cheap but not really expensive either great taste yum
Nirva D.
These are good with bread and bagel or even chips They taste delicious. The price is affordable. It is easy to find it. I would recommend if you like cheese. I prefer to have it for lunch or breakfast.
Abby D.
Aurora, CO
These taste really good spread on pretzel chips or crackers. Perfect little size portion for snacks so I don't over do it. They also melt really well so sometimes I'll put in with eggs. I buy the large box at costco
Elizabeth B.
Lakewood, CA
My go-to cheese in lieu of cream cheese. I spread it on things, mix it with Tuna, and use it anytime I need a low calorie substitute for something creamy. This is a much healthier alternative and tastes great!!
drayden V.
Pearl city, HI
I bought this at Sam's club as there was a pack and it was cheaper than buying it on other grocery stores. But I use this on toast, crackers, sandwiches etc. this has so many use for it I also use this on top of pizzas and pasta.
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
I love eating the Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Light Cheese Wedges. It is a low calorie snack and a great addition when applied to ritz crackers. It is even great to eat by itself too!

Looking for your answer?