BY THE LAUGHING COW #85 in Cheese

No artificial flavors! No artificial preservatives! see more...

Karima C.
San Francisco, CA
Oh my goodness I love this cheese since I was a small kid. It was a must have in our breakfast table! I just love it. At the time we had only the original taste which has a blue packaging. I am very happy to see more and more flavors. Keep it up Laughing Cow!!! Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I always keep these in my house because they are a great snack or great for entwining while being low calorie and gluten free. I spread on crackers or add to a sandwich to give it something extra. Also reasonably priced and easy to find.
Gigi F.
These are sooo good and creamy. Not too sure about the price but i love eating these as a snack with peeta and pretzel or even normal chips. Its pretty healthy and i just love how creamy it taste. Good with almost anything.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
My sons favorite cheese spread. He could eat this everyday. I too like the creamy taste of it. It has a good inexpensive value. And the individual wrapped slices make it easier and faster to prepare and not spoil the rest.
Damaris T.
I recently purchased this cheese and then had to go to Costco to get a value pack of these! They're so good, and reduced in fat which is awesome! They're super creamy and have such a nice kick of Swiss flavor to them! I love these alone or even with crackers as a spread. Definitely a go to that I grab whenever I'm hungry or need a little snack, these come with me. If you love cheese and not so much the fat, give these a try!
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
Protein! The building blocks! We all need it! I get super excited when a tiny piece of food provides protein! The laughing cow is always in our fridge and keeping us full! Has protein and healthy fats! Spread it on a piece of bread, cracker or just eat it straight like we do with my kids at home!
Mandi R.
Starkville, MS
These are my favorite things EVER! I've been buying them with my groceries for about 4 years now. I love to spread them on a whole wheat tortilla when making a turkey spinach wrap or just eat a wedge with a few crackers! These are delicious and low calorie, definitely a must try!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
I LOVE the Laughing Cow creamy light wedges!!! They are typically 30-35 calories per wedge, depending on the flavor you select, and are perfect to spread on crackers, Wheat Thins, or dip pretzels in, etc. The swiss flavor is good and I much prefer the texture of these wedges over any other creamy or spreadable light cheeses I've tried.
Brie G.
This cheese is so versatile! I love to use it on crackers, with fruit, with nuts, or on sandwishes instead of mayo. The flavor is light but soooo good. Its healthy and allows me to have cheese without the guilt. I almost always have a round of this cheese in my fridge.
Kayla S.
Stanford, CA
The title of the cheese says it all... light and creamy. It also doesn't have a strange aftertaste like some super soft/creamy cheeses. My only concern... it doesn't actually need to be under refrigeration... not normal, but somehow that gross fact doesn't stop me from buying/eating these little triangular pieces of heaven.