BY THE LAUGHING COW

No artificial flavors! No artificial preservatives! see more...

McKay C.
Vancouver, WA
These things are awesome for anyone looking to cut back on calories and fat intake. It's easy to track your macros with the pre-packed portions. This cheese is half the fat and calories of similar products, and it's reasonably priced. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the flavor isn't as tasty, but that tend to happen with low cal snacks.
Melanie W.
This is a guilty pleasure for Mommy with some crackers and a glass of wine. My only complaint is that it’s a little pricey and I kinda want just a tub of it to spread on my crackers without the annoying to open wedges. Tho portion control is easier now lol
Kay K.
Perfect for something savory and only 35 calories per wedge. It’s similar with any cream cheese flavor but lower in calorie. It was my first time buying it and will buy it again. Perfect with crackers for the perfect duo.
Gigi F.
These are sooo good and creamy. Not too sure about the price but i love eating these as a snack with peeta and pretzel or even normal chips. Its pretty healthy and i just love how creamy it taste. Good with almost anything.
Monica W.
Sauk Centre
Creamy, delicious, and spreadable! I love the fact that you can spread this so easily. Great for sandwiches or as a spread on crackers. By far my favorite cheese
Merha H.
This is perfect with avocados, cucumbers and tomatoes on wrap. I always buy these at Costco for the value. Taste delicious not too cheesy not fattening just perfect
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
Protein! The building blocks! We all need it! I get super excited when a tiny piece of food provides protein! The laughing cow is always in our fridge and keeping us full! Has protein and healthy fats! Spread it on a piece of bread, cracker or just eat it straight like we do with my kids at home!
Brie G.
This cheese is so versatile! I love to use it on crackers, with fruit, with nuts, or on sandwishes instead of mayo. The flavor is light but soooo good. Its healthy and allows me to have cheese without the guilt. I almost always have a round of this cheese in my fridge.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
These are a great snack!!!! Satisfying and only 35 cals per slice so you don't feel too guilty or indulgent. They aren't my favorite cheese snack because the flavor is more subdued, but considering the calories it is definitely a great choice!
Alexis V.
Bethlehem, PA
These are delicious. I like to spread one on toast, or just peel one open and eat it bit by bit with some pretzel sticks or even cheerios. I have been buying these for years, and I don't notice any difference in taste or texture between this light version and the full fat version.