BY THE LAUGHING COW

No artificial flavors! No artificial preservatives! see more...

Kay K.
Perfect for something savory and only 35 calories per wedge. It’s similar with any cream cheese flavor but lower in calorie. It was my first time buying it and will buy it again. Perfect with crackers for the perfect duo.
Melanie W.
This is a guilty pleasure for Mommy with some crackers and a glass of wine. My only complaint is that it’s a little pricey and I kinda want just a tub of it to spread on my crackers without the annoying to open wedges. Tho portion control is easier now lol
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I always keep these in my house because they are a great snack or great for entwining while being low calorie and gluten free. I spread on crackers or add to a sandwich to give it something extra. Also reasonably priced and easy to find.
Gigi F.
These are sooo good and creamy. Not too sure about the price but i love eating these as a snack with peeta and pretzel or even normal chips. Its pretty healthy and i just love how creamy it taste. Good with almost anything.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
My sons favorite cheese spread. He could eat this everyday. I too like the creamy taste of it. It has a good inexpensive value. And the individual wrapped slices make it easier and faster to prepare and not spoil the rest.
Monica W.
Sauk Centre
Creamy, delicious, and spreadable! I love the fact that you can spread this so easily. Great for sandwiches or as a spread on crackers. By far my favorite cheese
Damaris T.
I recently purchased this cheese and then had to go to Costco to get a value pack of these! They're so good, and reduced in fat which is awesome! They're super creamy and have such a nice kick of Swiss flavor to them! I love these alone or even with crackers as a spread. Definitely a go to that I grab whenever I'm hungry or need a little snack, these come with me. If you love cheese and not so much the fat, give these a try!
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
Protein! The building blocks! We all need it! I get super excited when a tiny piece of food provides protein! The laughing cow is always in our fridge and keeping us full! Has protein and healthy fats! Spread it on a piece of bread, cracker or just eat it straight like we do with my kids at home!
Brie G.
This cheese is so versatile! I love to use it on crackers, with fruit, with nuts, or on sandwishes instead of mayo. The flavor is light but soooo good. Its healthy and allows me to have cheese without the guilt. I almost always have a round of this cheese in my fridge.
Karima C.
San Francisco, CA
Oh my goodness I love this cheese since I was a small kid. It was a must have in our breakfast table! I just love it. At the time we had only the original taste which has a blue packaging. I am very happy to see more and more flavors. Keep it up Laughing Cow!!! Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct