Food & SnacksDairyCheeseThe Laughing Cow
Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT

The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT

by The Laughing Cow

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges.

New look! Same great taste.

No artificial flavors.

No artificial preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT!
Product Highlights
I love cheese and this cheese it the perfect snack to get me through the day.in reviews
Eliza U.
This is a very nice cheese spread. It is easy to open, and is completely affordable. This cheese has been eaten by my family for a while and will continue to be eaten by us because it has amazing flavor. I recommend trying it!
Miranda W.
Petal
The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Miranda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all the laughing cow cheeses! I legit put the wedges in everything I cook! They are my favorite on a Turkey wrap!!! The Laughing Cow
Amanda Y.
Camp Hill, PA
This is a great snack that goes well on crackers or with vegetables. Low calorie and it tastes wonderful.
April B.
Topeka, KS
8 cheese wedges packaged for optimum freshness. Each separate wedge is one serving size perfect for an afternoon snack or an on the go spread for any occasion. I enjoyed eating this flavor with a ritz cracker for my snack. Did you know these are Made with Real cheese!!!
Samantha T.
Bossier City, LA
Makes a great snack or addition to my lunch. I spread it on crackers and it tastes great.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
These laughing cow cheese wedges are so good. I like to eat them with the ritz baked snack crackers or on little toast chips. But they’re good as spreads/ dips on anything. They’re very creamy and spreadable and are individually wrapped so each slice is always fresh. I do recommend.
Margaret B.
West Haven, CT
Laughing cow spreadable cheese wedges are individually wrapped and easy to open. They are affordable. I would like to see more savory varieties at my local grocery store. They are very smooth and easy to spread. The only improve I would make is on the circular packaging when opening sometimes comes completely undone and than you can not close/ put a lid back on.
Lynne W.
Clearwater, FL
I love this product. Only 1 weight watchers point! It's creamy and delicious! Spread it on toast or cut it up and stir it in a cup of pasta for healthy mac n cheese!
Kristine G.
I freaking love these! Super soft and creamy. They are super low in calories and have great macros. Reasonably priced too! Love them alone, mixed into recipes or tossed into a salad. The aged cheddar is my favorite. I buy two at a time because we go through them so fast!
Lucky D.
Cazenovia, WI
This stuff is amazingggg. I love it! It’s so creamy and delicious. I love it with crackers, pretzels, or veggies! Would recommend and would buy again! Great value. 💕

Looking for your answer?