The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Julie M.The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Raynell B.The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Molly L.

BY THE LAUGHING COW #80 in Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges.

New look! Same great taste.

No artificial flavors.

No artificial preservatives. see more...

The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT
  • "I love cheese and this cheese it the perfect snack to get me through the day." in 1 review
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
I really like eating this with crackers because it tastes really nice but not too strong of a garlic or herb taste. It also doesn’t make my breath smell bad and I thought it would because it had garlic. I do recommend this if you like cheese.
Michelle B.
Rome
These are great to eat with crackers. They also make a great spread on a wrap. The entire wedge can be a little overwhelming if you eat all in one serving but it is definitely wry flavorful. I would recommend these.
Christina R.
I have a love/distrust relationship with this cheese. Is it really cheese? Is soft cheese this stable for so long? Supposedly. The mind boggles.

That said, it's great when you want a cheesy bite to a meal without the cheesy calories of one. Making a quesadilla? Cut down on the shredded cheese some and spread this on a tortilla. Sandwich? Sure, why not, it spreads. Cheesy tuna salad? Absolutely. (Mix in a wedge or two with a packet of tuna instead of mayo, trust me.)
Julie T.
Leominster, MA
Delicious on low cal wheat thins! Great snack for when you’re watching what you eat because you get to indulge in the delicious cheese- but can’t overdo it since it’s pre portioned for you
Nava S.
I love The Laughing Cow. These cheeses are SO yummy. I love how creamy they are- you can effortlessly spread it onto whatever you please. This was my first time trying this flavor and I was very pleased. It has a light garlic/herb taste so it’s not too overpowering. My favorite would still have to be Swiss, though!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
This laughing cow garlic and herb cheese spread is a wonderful snack. I love dipping pretzels or crackers in the cheese. The garlic and herb flavor is my favorite, it has such a nice taste. My kids enjoy the cheese too, and they enjoy packing them in their lunches. Good tasting, and healthy snack!
CK H.
West Chester, OH
I love Laughing Cow's spreadable cheeses, and this one has to be my favorite. It's delicious on crackers, bread, chips, and it's always my go-to for dips when I have a dinner party to serve as an appetizer. Aside from being on the expensive side, it's a tasty treat to indulge in whenever I can.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
I like all laughing cow cheeses, but this one is one of my favorites. Great flavor to go with most crackers and whatever else you eat it with. I love how easy they are to spread. I also like how they come portioned, because otherwise I would eat waaaay too much of this stuff in one sitting!
Lillian L.
Lynnwood, WA
This cheese spread is really tasty. I bought this for my boyfriend and I and it is so good with triscuits or other crackers. It is also great to add a flavorful cheesiness to bagel sandwiches. The garlic and herb flavor is great and not overpoweringly strong.
Natalie R.
Pewee Valley, KY
I have found memories of eating these laughing cow wedges with crackers from my youth. Although the original is delicious, I personally prefer the garlic and herb variety, just since it adds a kick! These are perfect on a normal cracker, toast or even a bagel!