The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Raynell B.The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Julie M.The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Molly L.

BY THE LAUGHING COW #51 in Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges.

New look! Same great taste.

No artificial flavors.

No artificial preservatives. see more...

The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT
  • "I love cheese and this cheese it the perfect snack to get me through the day." in 1 review
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Laughing Cow Cheeses! This Garlic & Herb flavor is my absolute favorite flavor from them. The wheel comes in individually wrapped pre-cut wedges and have a very creamy and spreadable texture with amazing hints of garlic, rosemary, and italian seasonings. This is a really handy cheese for on the go or portion controlled snacks while still being pretty healthy. My family and I love to stuff these cheeses with broccoli into chicken, toss in breadcrumbs, and baked for a super quick and flavorful dinner! Truly a versatile cheese!
Jené R.
Tulsa, OK
I LOVE these cheese wedges! At just 1.5g fat per wedge, they're perfect for E meals on my Trim Healthy Mama diet. My favorite way to use them is spread on each slice of sandwich bread. It makes sauce like mayonnaise unneeded and unwanted, it tastes better, and it's a healthier option. I get mine at Target for $2.59, that's the best deal I've found. The Aldi knockoff doesn't even compare. These are the ultimate spreadable cheese wedge. What's awful is that I'm not even exaggerating...I really do love these!
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
It's so good. It works with nearly any cracker out there. It's so creamy and delicious, I never liked Swiss cheese before trying this, I didn't even know it was Swiss cheese until after a year of eating it regularly when I really read the packaging. I will continue purchasing and recommending to others, it can even be eaten alone but I prefer it with crackers it's just so creamy I need a bready crunch to balance it out
Cristina G.
This low fat cheese is great and very diet friendly! I've used this in so many different ways: on toast for breakfast, in the center of an egg soufflé, on sandwiches in place of mayonnaise and my all time favorite is putting it on a wrap or flatbread wrap, covering it with spinach and your choice of cold cut. Wrap this up and cut it in one once sections- makes a great simple, inexpensive and good looking pinwheel!
Whitney V.
lynnwood
Foodie Expert
I just recently discovered laughing cow cheeses at Costco, and I seriously don't know how j went so long not eating these delicious little cheese wedges. They are so good I'm eating them all the time now. Perfect with Ritz crackers or pita chips or vegetableS! And surprisingly one little wedge goes quite a long ways so you get your money's worth for sure! Highly recommend
Yaiza M.
Oviedo, FL
Foodie Expert
este queso me encanta por su sabor tan rico y su aroma delicioso siempre lo compro y lo acompaño con una galletitas en esos momentos que quiero un snack y no quiero comer dulces esta es mi opcion numero uno. Se los recomiendo muchisimo si les gusta el queso yquieren otra forma de comerlo ademas de con el sandwich esta es la mejor opcion
Anaeliza M.
Foodie Expert
I have been on a high protein, low carb diet for several months and the Laughing Cow cheese wedges have been a life saver. Swiss is my favorite flavor because I can dip both the sweet and savory pretzels in them. I have also melted them down to pour over grilled chicken. Amazing product for very little calories and little to no carbs.
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed these cheese wedges for my snack at work. They have a nice flavor that gives a little extra zing to your crackers and vegetables. They also made me feel like I was having something rich and decadent, while at the same time, avoiding the extra calories and carbs that come with most other snacks out there.
Alexa M.
Humble, TX
I love cheese! The laughing cow in any flavor only as a few days in my fridge my favorite flavor is garlic and herb. I eat it as a snack on crackers r on toast bread to give my sandwich extra cheesey flavor. I usually buy it from my local grocery store about twice a month. It's also great for appetizer trays at parties.
Eileen G.
This cheese weirds me out a little because you will often find it unrefrigerated. I get them when I want a taste of cheese, but don't want all the calories. They are great for spreading on crackers and keeping portions in control. This flavor is OK, but not my favorite. I really like their cream cheese flavors.