Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsThe Laughing Cow
The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Cheese Dippers

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Cheese Dippers

by The Laughing Cow

Cheese Dippers by The Laughing Cow® are a delicious, satisfying all-in-one snack that feature rich, creamy Laughing Cow cheese & crunchy whole grain breadsticks. An excellent source of calcium, Cheese Dippers are great for the whole family. Now you can enjoy The Laughing Cow® wherever you go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Cheese Dippers!
noelle W.
san Diego
The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb Cheese Dippers uploaded by noelle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had the Cheesey Ranch Style dippers, Toy Story 4 edition. These Dippers were really good. My daughter is a Baby Belle cheese fan. She loves cheese. She has been going through this entire box. The cheese has a creamy smooth texture and taste. You get that creaminess with the right amount of thickness to dip your bread sticks in. The ranch flavor is more Herby than that tangy ranch flavor. It doesn't taste like a cheap spread. The bread sticks are crisp. They have a good texture and don't break or get soggy dipping. Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase. My daughter really liked these. Great option for her school lunch or snack.
Gyxa Z.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best snack ever to give to my kid! Love the flavor and the texture of the cheese and love the variety of flavors that there’re and price is so good! Perfect for on the way

Looking for your answer?