BY THE LAUGHING COW

The Laughing Cow® Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle Spreadable Cheese Wedges.

No artificial flavors.

No artificial preservatives.

New look! Same great taste. see more...

The Laughing Cow Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle Spreadable Cheese Wedges - 8 CT
  • "These are great for a healthy quick snack for crackers or pretzels!" in 1 review
Vy N.
Hayward, CA
I love these cheese spreads! Not just flavor, but most of their cheese wedges are pretty awesome! I either spread it on my toast, or eat it with crackers, and sometimes chips. The price is pretty affordable, as it comes in a round container with about 6-8 wedges! Definitely try it if you haven't yet!
Jessica B.
Peoria, IL
I LOVE this spreadable cheese! I have tried many different flavors in this brand but this one is my favorite. The flavor is very distinct and delicious. When I was doing weight watchers it was my go to snack. The price is decent and the taste is amazing.
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
These are perfect for the gluten-free and low carb diet I am currently on. I eat them with meat slices, olives, and/or grapes. My kids love the queso fresco flavor as well. They eat them with meat slices, thin pretzel crackers, or by themselves.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
This is really really good with crackers but I have on occasion eaten it alone. I like the creamy texture and flavor so much that I eat them two at a time. This cheese should really come in a jar. Worth the price and I will buy it again!
JaimeRose H.
Leavenworth , KS
Who doesn't love spreadable cheese?! Plus, the bold flavor of Chipotle!! I normally buy it anywhere. And the fact that it's healthy for you, is amazing! I love the brand and almost all flavors of the laughing cow's spreadable cheese's!
Sommer R.
San Diego , CA
I love laughing cow! It helps me add flavor to my breakfasts without piling on tons of fat and keeping my meals healthy. I love the spicy kick too it’s not overwhelming but it adds a touch of spice
Amanda J.
Rockton, IL
Easily my favorite flavor! A little kick but nothing crazy. I always eat these with crackers or veggies, or even spread them on a wrap or sandwich. Only 35 calories for the little triangle, so you can eat 2 or 3 and not feel guilty at all. Highly recommend!
Destinee P.
These are great spread over crackers. They are very easy to spread and are portioned out fairly decently. This flavor did not taste at all like I expected, and I actually loved it.
Alicia H.
Carthage, IL
While I love this variety, I expected a little more flavor out of a chipotle cheese. I do love to use this on wraps and sandwiches. It has good flavor. I just wish it had a little more kick.
Abby A.
Raleigh, NC
I love using these cheeses for my breakfast sandwiches. They spread really easy, have nice flavor (not too spicy) and they are low in fat in calories unlike most cheeses.
Krystal A.
Is there a cheddar light variety?