The Laughing Cow® Creamy Mozzarella Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Cheese Wedges 8-.75 oz. Wheel uploaded by Jessica M.

BY THE LAUGHING COW

The laughing cow light mozzarella, sun-dried tomato & basil cheese 6 oz see more...

Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
These wedges are so good and creamy! They go great with crackers or by themselves. They taste so good a pack barely lasts a day in our house. The The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Semisoft Cheeses 6 ct lasts a tad bit longer, but both are great!
Natasha K.
I just love this brand! Clever packaging. I think they're so cute, minis of the bigger thing. Perfect for my children or when I'm on the go. Filling as well and easy to store discretely with some crackers tucked away in a purse. I've always bought this brand. && will continue to do so.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
I wish these were a little cheaper but whenever I feel like treating myself, this is great on whole wheat crackers! These are also excellent lunch bag snacks for my boyfriend at work! I would recommend you give these a try just to see how delicious and creamy this is on crackers!
Nicole C.
Ohatchee , AL
This cheese is so yummy! It is perfect on frackers for a quick and easy snack! It's a bit expensive, but it is worth the price. I purchased it at a Walmart, but have found it at other stores as well. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
These are such a delicious cheese brand. They taste so soft and divine, like butter. This brand is a heavenly gift to the Earth. I like to savor the taste and enjoy these mostly on crackers. I recommend this for a well deserved treat.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I use these to make homemade mozzarella sticks. Its a good quick snack and everybody loves them. They are affordable and I recommend for snacks and cooking made easy. Go try it!
Jill I.
Buffalo, NY
There is nothing better to pack for lunch than these sun dried tomato and basil cheese wedges. I pair it with crackers or wheat thins to help me get through my day. Love it!
Britnee S.
Jacksonville, NC
Such a great and healthy snack whether your at home or on the go! I love having this on hand! It's small so it doesn't take any room at all, and they are delicious!!!
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I absolutely love this cheese. At first I didn't give it a second thought. But my aunt had some and let me try it. So I went out and bought some for myself. I eat it with crackers. It's so smooth and creamy. As soon as it hits my mouth there's the perfect explosion of taste. It has just the right amount of tomato and basil to the mozzarella chese. I definitely reccom5this and will but it again. Next time I plan to try the other flavors as well
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
I always grab a package of this cheese when I know I have company coming over. It's so easy to set that out with a cute spreader and some yummy crackers ! Instant appetizer/snack for guests. I have tried a couple different flavors but I do like this one best because I like to buy some flavored crackers (think sun dried tomato and pesto) to spread this mozzarella on ! Yum !