The Laughing Cow® Creamy Mozzarella Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Cheese Wedges 8-.75 oz. Wheel uploaded by Jessica M.

BY THE LAUGHING COW #52 in Cheese

The laughing cow light mozzarella, sun-dried tomato & basil cheese 6 oz see more...

Faris J.
Irvine
This is the best cheese I have ever tasted and I can’t stop eating them. I typically do not like cheese, but I don’t know what it is about this that makes me love them so much. It’s good if you eat it plain, with crackers, or celery!
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
These wedges are so good and creamy! They go great with crackers or by themselves. They taste so good a pack barely lasts a day in our house. The The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel Sharp Original Semisoft Cheeses - 6 CT lasts a tad bit longer, but both are great!
Natasha K.
I just love this brand! Clever packaging. I think they're so cute, minis of the bigger thing. Perfect for my children or when I'm on the go. Filling as well and easy to store discretely with some crackers tucked away in a purse. I've always bought this brand. && will continue to do so.
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
Foodie Expert
These little cheese snacks are super yummy on triscuits or even on regular crackers. The only thing is if I am trying to eat them at my desk at work they are a little hard to eat without making a mess. Despite this though they are still delicious, just make sure to have a napkin nearby.
Halley M.
Nebo, NC
I love these for spreading on crackers or to put on a healthy lunch wrap. The texture is very nice and although the flavor on this was a little more robust I still enjoyed it. I easily found in the specialty cheese section at our local store and I will definitely purchase again.
Jess R.
Oakland
Foodie Expert
I wish these were a little cheaper but whenever I feel like treating myself, this is great on whole wheat crackers! These are also excellent lunch bag snacks for my boyfriend at work! I would recommend you give these a try just to see how delicious and creamy this is on crackers!
Nicole C.
Ohatchee
This cheese is so yummy! It is perfect on frackers for a quick and easy snack! It's a bit expensive, but it is worth the price. I purchased it at a Walmart, but have found it at other stores as well. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
These are such a delicious cheese brand. They taste so soft and divine, like butter. This brand is a heavenly gift to the Earth. I like to savor the taste and enjoy these mostly on crackers. I recommend this for a well deserved treat.
member-53f54
Foodie Expert
I like anything with the flavor of sun-dried tomato and basil! I have been using this brand of cheese for years now and I love it! I like to eat these cheeses with crackers because this cheese is spreadable! You can also spread it on a bagel! Definitely recommend this product!
Mimi F.
Foodie Expert
What a great cheese to top your cracker. The flavor in the sun dried tomato is yummy and this cheese is low calories too. If you haven’t tried this one, you should!