BY THE LAUGHING COW

Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Asiago cheese is my all time favorite cheese so I was so excited to see that Laughing Cow had a new Asiago brand! It was so delicious and creamy and it went great with crackers. I love how they are wrapped in single serve packs.
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
One word: YUMMY!!!!! I absolutely love Laughing Cow and it tastes so good when dipping crackers or pretzel chips in it! All the flavors are amazing but the Asiago is my favorite! So creamy and delicious!!!!
Heather K.
Mt Washington , KY
Paired with the perfect cracker, this asiago spread is my favorite of the spreadable cheeses from Laughing Cow. It has a great taste, is low calorie and makes a great snack while I'm at work trying to make it between meals. Regularly purchase, always recommend.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I melt these bad boys down with another flavor and make nachos and queso on game night. Its always a hit and I rarely have leftovers. I highly recommend. They are affordable and easy to find and that way I feed at least 8 people when it is all said and done.
Christina R.
Love love love! They are low calorie and super flavorful. So nice to have for snacks. We use on crackers and also sandwiches as a substitute for a cheese slice. Also works well on a bagel or wrap like a cream cheese spread would.
Bethany (.
Adrian
These are such an easy and healthy snack! I eat these with Wheat Thins and don’t feel guilty about it! My husband also loves them so I buy multiple flavors at a time! Can’t wait for more flavors to come out!
Alison R.
South Haven, MI
I love laughing cow cheese! And I was so excited when they came out with the asiago. It's got awesome flavor, and it's at a good price! It usually seems to last us a while, too! I'd recommend it, for sure!
Kimberly T.
New York Mls, NY
Laughing Cow never disappoints. All products are always full of flavor. I use in a wrap or even to make Mac and cheese on a healthier option. So many to choose from, make sure to try the wide variety of flavor!
Keely Shae W.
I’ll never give up on laughing cow cheese! It’s so good for the price of what it is! Easiest snack to ever pack for lunch and I always paid it with garlic and herb crackers! Always fills me up.
Clementina P.
I have one of these every day for lunch I bring a couple of rich crackers or saltines it's a great way ,To fill those hunger pains especially in the middle of the day .