BY THE LAUGHING COW #4 in Cream Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.
New!
Smooth Sensations™.
1/3 Less fat than cream cheese.
45 Calories per wedge.
8 Cream cheese spread wedges.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I love these individually wrapped cheese spreads, especially on RITZ Crackers Original or NUT-THINS® Original Pecan! They make for a yummy, semi good for you snack without leaving me feeling bloated. I love chive flavor as well. The price of these is pretty reasonable, but I happened to find this flavor at my grocery outlet for even cheaper. I always buy these when I go! I highly recommend it!!
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
This cheese is delicious. It’s creamy and flavorful. I️ really like that it implements portion control as the wedges are wrapped individually. They’re reasonably affordable and I️ buy these all the time. It’s a go to snack for me, especially when I’m at work.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I have to admit...this is absolutely delicious with some wheat crackers or crunchy veggies! It’s affordable and can be found easily in your grocers cheese section. I would definitely tell others to try this particular flavor, hands down!
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love to eat these with wheat chips. They are so tasty and healthy for a cheese! It tastes exactly like the flavor it’s supposed to be. It’s a bit pricey but it’s delicious. I haven’t eaten this with anything other than the wheat chips!
Damien C.
somerdale
This is something I've recently tried and grown to love! It's healthy and has ana amazing different taste that you never thought cream cheese could even have. This is good on multiple things not just bagels.
Donna R.
Pearl
I use these on my baked potato. I have never been a sour cream type person on my potato, you get a better potato when you add cream cheese. It gives your potato a more flavorful taste.
Alethea F.
Carlisle, PA
Omg! These are so good with pepperoni or lunch meat rolled up for a low carb fix!! Equally delicious on bagels; who doesn't love a great bagel? Prepackaged little triangles make it easy to count calories.
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
I buy these often the taste is great. I usually buy 2 or 3 flavors including this one. I buy these at Walmart along with Pretzel crisps, great snack. They are slightly pricey in my opinion which is why I wouldn't give it five stars they should come in higher quantities also.
Lindsey P.
My mom and I like to eat Boursin cheese dip with crackers a lot, but that can get pricey when you eat as much as we do. So we decided to try this instead. It definitely doesn't taste like Boursin, but it's just as delicious! It's just as creamy and easy to spread as Boursin, and the flavors are somewhat comparable. Give it a shot! You won't regret it.
Susan W.
White Lake, MI
My husband just purchased Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread Chive & Onion when we were at Costco. He is a truck driver and often eats in his truck. An electric cooler is used to keep items like this cool. Crackers and cheese is a favorite snack for him to have during wait time. He really enjoys the Chive and Onion flavor.
David C.