The Laughing Cow Classic Cream Cheese Spread Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Däylä N.The Laughing Cow Classic Cream Cheese Spread Wedges - 8 CT uploaded by Gladelina M.

BY THE LAUGHING COW #4 in Cream Cheese

The Laughing Cow??.
Classic cream flavored.
New!
Smooth Sensations???.
Cream cheese spread.
8 cream cheese spread wedges. see more...

Brandi T.
kenmore, WA
As far as cheese spreads this is one of my favorites. It comes in small, self serve packages that are the perfect size for a light snack. The cheese itself has a very creamy texture, and the classic flavor has a light cream cheese taste. I would definitely buy this product again.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
So creamy so yummy! The cream cheese spread is easy to spread and tastes amazing! Packaging in separate wedges is great as you can store them a lot longer, and if you open one wedges the others stay seal. It is also pretty affordable! Would surely recommend everyone to try it!
Jaimie H.
A great, affordable cheese product! I love to use this to have a mess-free environment when I am cooking with or spreading cream cheese. I can always find this brand at Publix. It is reputable and tastes amazing.
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
I can honestly say that I can eat the whole 8 triangles in one sitting and wont regret it because of how good The Laughing Cow cheeses are ! I love cheese so much and this creamy one is on top of my long list
Kreystine G.
This cheese is heavenly! I don't know what else to say lol. It's amazing (I actually sometimes eat it by itself lol) but it's awesome with crackers too! It's one of my favorite snack combos!
Gladelina M.
Roxbury, MA
This is one of the best soft cheeses out there. My family loves it. Not fattening. Healthy. Great for a snack with crackers or on toast. Many great flavors, but the classic is the best. Always recommend to anyone who hadn't tried it. We always have to buy at least 2 at the same time they will go quick with 3 kids.
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
I love these wedges, literally every flavor the The Laughing Cow makes are so so yummy and only 1sp with Weight Watchers so it's an awesome snack! I like to dip veggies, pretzels or RF wheat thins in the wedges. They also spread really well so I add a wedge to my wraps for lunch.
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
I love this stuff! I put it on everything! Spread this on toasted bread and its fantastic! Quick easy bites. Its very light and creamy. I love how subtle the taste is and not overwhelming. I like how its in an individual package and you can take it on the go or in your lunch box. I keep repurchasing this and is a staple in our fridge.
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL
We buy these for snacks, lunches, parties...whatever it takes. Always smooth and creamy. Tastes good on a cracker or a pretzel. Hard to not just lick the knife! Sometimes the cracker is just a vessel by which I can get the smooth creaminess into my mouth! haha
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I wouldn't think I could get my kids to eat healthy snacks but they will beg to have these wedges. Pair with some pretzels or even carrots and they are pretty content. I have never been a fan of cheese but I grab a wedge when I'm on a tight schedule with a mini bag of pretzels for a work snack on busy days.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Anyone have an opinion on this product? Interested in trying it!
Helina S.
San Clemente, CA
How many calories are in one piece?
Crystal G.
Do you like this product??
Adena R.
what other flavors do they have?