BY THE LAUGHING COW #3 in Cream Cheese

Classic cream flavored.
New!
Smooth Sensations???.
Cream cheese spread.
8 cream cheese spread wedges. see more...

• what other flavors do they have? 1 Answers
  • How many calories are in one piece?3 Answers
  • Anyone have an opinion on this product? Interested in trying it!19 Answers
Krista H.
Krista H.
I absolutely love the laughing chow cheese products and all the flavors. They are a tad pricey but come in a cute individually wrapped wedge that makes it easy for transport and portion control. Great flavor and I enjoy putting it on a sandwich or pita sandwich instead of mayo or something similar.

Some flavors get used in smoothies.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Foodie Expert
Love these! They are perfect to add to my lunch box or for a quick snack. I could really eat them alone, but I like to spread them on whole wheat crackers for a healthy snack. Also great to pack and spread on a bagel.
Kristie J.
Kristie J.
This cheese is real good, and its preportioned so thats even better! It can literally be used on all kinds of things, pretzels, bread, chips, burgers etc, its not too bad in calories either, good little snack!
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corpus Christi, TX
We love laughing cow cheese! We use this for every thing, on bagels, crackers, straight up with fruit. It's absolutely delicious! Always fresh and creamy. Can tend to be a little
pricey, but well worth it!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Winter Haven, FL
Our favorite spread for crackers!!! I only wish they came in larger packaging. If you have not tried it please do next time you go shopping it will be well worth it,
Jeremy N.
Jeremy N.
Lynchburg, VA
Love these! Grew up eating them instead of cream cheese spread. I think they are convenient, cute and tasty.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I wouldn't think I could get my kids to eat healthy snacks but they will beg to have these wedges. Pair with some pretzels or even carrots and they are pretty content. I have never been a fan of cheese but I grab a wedge when I'm on a tight schedule with a mini bag of pretzels for a work snack on busy days.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I eat these all of the time with snack crackers like Wheat Thins or Triscuit. They are so filling that I will have a few crackers with some Laughing Cow cheese spread wedges and a piece of fruit and that's all I'll have for dinner. I've been eating Laughing Cow for years and highly recommend.
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Lancaster
My kids love this spread with Wheat Thins. I will take this for breakfast to work. It is great tasting and fun to each. The wedges are a perfect snack size and there are enough in the container that everyone in the family can have some. I love that my kids enjoy something that is good for them.
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
These little guys are my favorite take along sides with fruit, crackers, nuts, and a lunch meat cut into thick cubed pieces from the deli. I take them on picnics, my grandsons baseball games too on the road trips! "PERFECT" with a vast variety of flavors, you're sure to find a favorite!
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Anyone have an opinion on this product? Interested in trying it!
Helina S.
Helina S.
San CLemente, CA
How many calories are in one piece?
Adena R.
Adena R.
what other flavors do they have?