The Laughing Cow 1/3 Less Fat Than Cream Cheese Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread Wedges - 8 CT

BY THE LAUGHING COW #8 in Cream Cheese

The Laughing Cow® 1/3 Less Fat Than Cream Cheese Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread Wedges. - 8 CT.
45 calories per wedge.
New!
Smooth Sensations™.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

• "It's a nice cheese, very easy to spread, just as it advertises." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of low fat things but this one is one that i enjoy very much!!" in 1 review
Samantha M.
I can't get enough of these little wedges. I'm seriously obsessed with cheese but that's not always good for my waist or my bowels. These are a good source of that cheese fix without busting my pants or destroying my digestion. They're on sale frequently enough so the price isn't that bad for how tasty they are.
Lilly S.
Stonington, CT
This is honestly one of my favorite things to put on crackers. I’ve gotten it almost every time I go grocery shopping One little triangle is never enough I usually end up eating 3 haha. It’s rich and creamy. Doesn’t have the sharpness or aftertaste or a Swiss cheese. More like a super soft cream cheese taste. Try it on a fig and honey Triscuit. Sooo good!!!
Juan F.
Vegetable cream cheese is my favorite and when I saw that Laughing cow had them on wedges I almost died of excitement, I get them at Target which is close to me, I love the flavor, is so flavorful that you can't just have one you have to have multiple ones.
Mekeisha S.
Adrian, MI
I'm a pretty big cream cheese fan, I wasn't over the top about this product. It did have a good flavor, however at the cost I feel like there are other alternatives that are more practical. I was a first time consumer with this product, but will probably only buy again if it's on sale.
Brittneigh P.
Brandon
One of my favorite go too healthy snacks! I love to pair these with a triscuit or a wheat thin and it's a great go too! I'm sure it would go well with just about anything! I've also paired this with cucumber slices and that's another favorite!
LIZ M.
When it comes to cheese this is my favorite brand for myself with crackers it's the best I love this flavor also the I think it's the chives one I'm not hundred percent sure what it's called but those are the best ones
Paige 🌱.
Belleville, AR
Oh my gosh these are addicting it's good they are low calorie because I can eat a couple slices at once. They are easy snacks to pack in a lunch with a couple wheat thins or a bagel. I love them and so do my kiddos
Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
I've always loved these cheeses. They're great for when you want to have a lighter cheese with crackers or even when I make a pita pocket. Usually they're in a deli section instead of with sandwich cheeses, but they're worth finding!
Nicole S.
Austin
A++ on the packaging I love the individual packages of cheese that certainly helps with portion control but there so good so it could be difficult at times. This is great to keep around to snack on!!
Jessie B.
Canfield, OH
Did you know that this stuff is so good that the laughing cow is painted on the ceiling of a bar in Liege, Belgium. If you need more than that from your cheese you're too demanding.