Add a Photo
The Laughing Cow 1/3 Less Fat Than Cream Cheese Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread Wedges - 8 CT

By THE LAUGHING COW
#45 in Cream Cheese
The Laughing Cow® 1/3 Less Fat Than Cream Cheese Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread Wedges. - 8 CT.
45 calories per wedge.
New!
Smooth Sensations™.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA

Garden vegetable cream cheese is among one of my favorite things to put on my bagel in the morning. The reduced fat left me very satisfied and I didn't feel like I was missing anything. The packaging makes it easy to get 1 serving and it spreads nicely. I like that I can bring it with me on the go, to work, or where ever I need to. I also like their other flavors. Good value. It seems to keep longer than a tub of cream cheese also.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Livingston, NJ

I grew up eating them with Triskets after school. I would have Campbell's veggie veggie soup and dunk the little sandwiches i made. So good!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR

OH yummy, this is my most favorite laughing cow cheese I like them all but this one is amazing, could not find them at my store so have been settling for others now really hope they do come back though LOVE them :)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Noblesville, IN

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cheese. It is one of my absolute favorite snacks! So easy to spread and it tastes wonderful. Good and good for you!
Abbie B.
Abbie B.

This cheese has great taste. It's great as a snack. You can have it with apples, crackers, celery, pretzels, or anything you prefer. It's a great new way of snacking. Instead of eating high calorie processed food this is a great alternative. This cheese is so creamy and is just yummy!!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

I love the Laughing Cow cheeses! They are perfect paired with crackers, triscuits, anything you want an amazing, flavorful, spreadable cheese! I love that they are individually wrapped which makes them super portable and great to take with you!
Carina C.
Carina C.

Tastes the same as the original and has less calories. i love the little wedges because they are portion controlled
Christine N.
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC

We love these little wedges, they taste is great but I think the texture is what I love, it is so smooth and creamy. I love they are easy to throw in the lunchbox to take on the go. Perfect little snack to have with crackers and fruit or just by itself.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island , Ny

Good alter alternative to cream cheese on a bagel thin or multi grain English muffin. Has a similar taste and texture to cream cheese but is better for you.
Christina W.
Christina W.

So good on bagels or french bread slices! or even crackers for appetizers...I've tried and enjoyed all the flavors. also like how it's portion controlled

Join Now