The Laughing Cow 1/3 Less Fat Than Cream Cheese Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread Wedges - 8 CT

BY THE LAUGHING COW #4 in Cream Cheese

The Laughing Cow® 1/3 Less Fat Than Cream Cheese Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread Wedges. - 8 CT.
45 calories per wedge.
New!
Smooth Sensations™.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

• "It's a nice cheese, very easy to spread, just as it advertises." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of low fat things but this one is one that i enjoy very much!!" in 1 review
Beth N.
Beth N.
Livingston, NJ
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating them with Triskets after school. I would have Campbell's veggie veggie soup and dunk the little sandwiches i made. So good!
Elaine T.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
I like this cheese as a substitute for cream cheese. I never finish a package of cream cheese before it gets moldy. And it is such a pain to tear apart the foil package and not make a huge mess. laughing cow is the perfect portion. I like to toast sandwich thins and spread them with the Laughing Cow cheese and then put a fried egg on top for a healthier breakfast sandwich.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Foodie Expert
I have this and the creamy swiss in my fridge right now.  I love them both.  I started eating this line of products after surgery for a snack with vegetable and some fruit as a way to boost my protein.  Now I also have them with wheat thins and other crackers.  They are so light, creamy, and delicious.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Boston
This product gives great taste for a healthier option. It also comes in other flavors and they are all good.  I often buy this in bulk at the local big box store and use it over higher fat products.  It is also great for cooking.  I highly recommend this.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
I am lactose intolerant, but I LOVE cheese! I would go to the ends of the earth for these cheeses. Their consistency makes them perfect for spreading on crackers and breads.  I love to bring these to parties. They are perfect for sharing and that's what I love about them.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Centerville, OH
I love Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedges! They are so easy to pack and take on the go, they are low calorie but still absolutely delicious and they can be eaten with so many things! I love spreading this cheese on rice cakes or even adding it to burrito bowls I make.
Juan F.
Juan F.
Vegetable cream cheese is my favorite and when I saw that Laughing cow had them on wedges I almost died of excitement, I get them at Target which is close to me, I love the flavor, is so flavorful that you can't just have one you have to have multiple ones.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
love this spreadable cheese! makes eating cheese on crackers very easy! super easy to spread and eat on crackers and goes great with cold cuts, also great to just eat as a light snack on the go! i like how they all come individually wrapped! kinda pricey but very yummy!
Kit K.
Kit K.
Honestly, these are so good I don't know why but I like them so much.  They're very affordable and it's really cute how they're packaged in individual triangles.  It makes it really easy to bring them for lunch/ snacks etc. Try it with crackers or toast- yum!
Tianna G.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
Foodie Expert
YUM! Okay I had seen laughing cow in the dairy section forever but never tried them! I started the low carb/atkins diet and some one suggested these as a snack and I feel in love! I can't wait to try the rest of the flavors! I will definitely repurchase!