The Laughing Cow 1/3 Less Fat Than Cream Cheese Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread Wedges - 8 CT

BY THE LAUGHING COW #10 in Cream Cheese

The Laughing Cow® 1/3 Less Fat Than Cream Cheese Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread Wedges. - 8 CT.
45 calories per wedge.
New!
Smooth Sensations™.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

• "It's a nice cheese, very easy to spread, just as it advertises." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of low fat things but this one is one that i enjoy very much!!" in 1 review
Lilly S.
Stonington, CT
This is honestly one of my favorite things to put on crackers. I’ve gotten it almost every time I go grocery shopping One little triangle is never enough I usually end up eating 3 haha. It’s rich and creamy. Doesn’t have the sharpness or aftertaste or a Swiss cheese. More like a super soft cream cheese taste. Try it on a fig and honey Triscuit. Sooo good!!!
Kathryn D.
I am lactose intolerant, but I LOVE cheese! I would go to the ends of the earth for these cheeses. Their consistency makes them perfect for spreading on crackers and breads.  I love to bring these to parties. They are perfect for sharing and that's what I love about them.
Juan F.
Vegetable cream cheese is my favorite and when I saw that Laughing cow had them on wedges I almost died of excitement, I get them at Target which is close to me, I love the flavor, is so flavorful that you can't just have one you have to have multiple ones.
Jasmine L.
Dublin, OH
I love Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedges! They are so easy to pack and take on the go, they are low calorie but still absolutely delicious and they can be eaten with so many things! I love spreading this cheese on rice cakes or even adding it to burrito bowls I make.
Kit K.
Honestly, these are so good I don't know why but I like them so much.  They're very affordable and it's really cute how they're packaged in individual triangles.  It makes it really easy to bring them for lunch/ snacks etc. Try it with crackers or toast- yum!
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
It's so healthy to eat everyday with crackers target Lasvegas Nevada Henderson 89011 creamy good product love it so good I buy it a lot repeat buyer
I recommend it to everyone who wants to try this product
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
YUM! Okay I had seen laughing cow in the dairy section forever but never tried them! I started the low carb/atkins diet and some one suggested these as a snack and I feel in love! I can't wait to try the rest of the flavors! I will definitely repurchase!
Mekeisha S.
Adrian, MI
I'm a pretty big cream cheese fan, I wasn't over the top about this product. It did have a good flavor, however at the cost I feel like there are other alternatives that are more practical. I was a first time consumer with this product, but will probably only buy again if it's on sale.
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
The creaminess, deposited the lower fat, is out of this world. I also like the divided sections because it helps me monitor how much I eat, versus being in a large tub. This also allows for easy travel of the product to pack in a lunch or snack.
Tiffany G.
You can't go wrong with laughing cow cheese spreads. I prefer the low fat options but I haven't been disappointed yet when trying the many flavors they have to offer. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is a cheese lover like me.