Miley Cyrus shines as the star of this heartwarming coming-of-age movie that will strike your emotional chords. Based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks (Dear John, The Notebook), The Last Song follows Ronnie (Cyrus) and her estranged father as he tries to restore the loving relationship they once had. But reconnecting with his rebellious daughter isn't easy, so he chooses the one thing they still have in common: music. This uplifting and touching drama about family, first loves and second chances is a heartfelt story that you won't soon forget.

Did this movie make you cry? I cried 😭
Prefer the book or the movie?
The book is so much better than the movie!!
Start your review of The Last Song!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love the movie and I hate the actors, Miley Cyrus is not a person that I want playing a roll in a Nicholas Sparks film.in reviews
The movie, on the other hand, I felt was not as well scripted as I wish a Nicholas Sparks movie would have been as well as this was not Miley Cyrus' shining moment - although it really could have been.in reviews
The story line is cute and though the typical love plot is common, this movie added much more depth.in reviews
nicholas sparks can never go wrong, this is one of my favorite movies of all time, its such a good teen chick flick in reviews
Kiyoshi K.
Derby, NY
The Last Song uploaded by Kiyoshi K.
The Last Song uploaded by Kiyoshi K.
This is the 4th time I’ve written this review. Gosh I love this app sometimes. The movie itself is ok. It gets a 4 star because I’m an extra in it (see photos 😆) I would check it out while it’s on Disney+ just to see the back of my head haha.
Lellianne C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love a good Nicholas Sparks read and he never disappoints when you’re a hopeless romantic like me. I would say this particular story may be tailored to a younger crowd but the story still tugs at the heart strings especially if you can relate to loss. Touching novel. The movie wasn’t that bad. Beautiful pair, couldn’t help but root for them!
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
Loved the book, Movie wasn't what I expected but still a good and draw you in moive. It kinda reminded me of a Disney movie
Stephanie F.
Los Banos, CA
Seriously hands down my favorite book by Nicholas Sparks, maybe even my favorite book in general! i was disappointed with the movie, but i definitely recommend the book, ive actually let a couple of my friends borrow it to read and all came back telling me they loved it, so if youre looking for a great book to read id definitely recommend the last song!
Chelsea C.
East Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Every single book #nicholassparks has written had been amazing. I can't get through one book without some sort of tears. I look forward to each new book he has.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
2,002 reviews
Another one of my favorite go to romantic chick flicks !! I can watch it again and again
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie. Miley and Liam have wonderful chemistry and worked in the film (which makes since since Sparks wrote the book with her in mind as the main character)
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie. I love the love they had for each other until they recently went their separate ways which is sad, very sad. Liam is such a man. But I still love Miley.
Lane M.
Meridian, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Last Song uploaded by Lane M.
I watched this movie with my mom when I was younger and have never read the book and now that I am I really like it and definitely regret not reading it before now
Schuylr J.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this book. Such a good love story. It is super sad but it makes you believe in love again ❤️