The Lano Company The Lano Company 12 Piece Makeup Brush Set

by The lano company

This professional brush set from The Lano Company includes all of the brushes needed to create just the right look for you. Inspired by the fast-paced on-the-go lifestyle of glam girls everywhere, brushes are protected at home or when you travel by the leopard print faux leather cylinder case which functions as a brush stand for easy access while applying makeup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Lano Company The Lano Company 12 Piece Makeup Brush Set!
1,506 reviews
The Lano Company The Lano Company 12 Piece Makeup Brush Set uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Amazon
So cute and perfect case for traveling! Keeps all my brushes in great condition. Found on Amazon and I highly recommend! Really inexpensive as well. Gotta give this a try. I added my own brushes in this picture, holds alot of brushes.
Ozark
I love these makeup brushes!! They are SO soft and they work so good. I have had my brushes for 4 years and they still look brand new! I recommend these to everyone! I got them as a gift and it was one of the best gifts I’ve ever received!
San Antonio
Im not sure if its this particular set, but i will say this. Lano brushs are great. Theyre super soft and easy to use and clean! I got mine off amazon a 32 peice set and i absolutely love it!

Looking for your answer?