MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesThe lano company
Pure Cosmetics Stripped Eye Shadow Palette

The Lano Company Pure Cosmetics Stripped Eye Shadow Palette

by The lano company

Create flattering neutral looks with the Stripped Eye Shadow Palette from The Lano Company. The set includes 12 shadows from long-wearing pale shimmers to velvety smooth rich mattes. Comes with attached mirror and a professional dual sided brush for flawless application. The Lano Company began in 2005 as a homemade lip balm created over a kitchen stove. It was such a hit that Miranda Coggins, the founder, expanded to a new lustrous line and made Pure Cosmetics' the go-to for glam girls everywhere.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Lano Company Pure Cosmetics Stripped Eye Shadow Palette!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This pallette was gifted to me:)I was shocked at the quality I know quality when it comes to various formulas,I gifted my Urban Decay Naked Pallette to my close friend Kim & she likes it,is say the quality here is even better then some high end brands by far.I recommend trying for a good price I was blown away by quality.Consider yes there is fall out & 1-2 shades may not perform as well as the rest of the palette but💜 still so goof
Natasha M.
South Ozone Park, NY
The Lano Company Pure Cosmetics Stripped Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Natasha M.
i love pure cosmetics products, I love this pallet the eyes shadows are beautiful neutral shades but vibrant an very pigmented with Mattes and shimmery shades i love looking at this pallet!
Flower Q.
woburn
The Lano Company Pure Cosmetics Stripped Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Flower Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this as a gift and I love it it’s really good for dark makeup but the lighter ones aren’t that good.
Traci L.
Jackson
The Lano Company Pure Cosmetics Stripped Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Traci L.
I got this on sale at a discount store for about $5. The packaging is really cute and sturdy. It comes with a dual ended brush. The colors have quite a bit of payoff but go on very light and a little streaky. They are very pretty colors and would make good highlights, but the darker shades go on soft too, so there isn't much contrast.
Morgen B.
I love the colors...good with my light skin tone. I'd give it a 5, but for the fall-out. It may be the brush.  I'm about to get another dual-ended eyeshadow brush through my Ipsy Glam Bag. My favorite is the first color in the palette, a light, shimmery pink.  I also love the blue. There's a deep brown that works really well in the crease. Blendability is good.
Gabi S.
Atlanta, GA
This palette is great for a super natural look, it’s mostly pinky-to-brown shade colors. If you do want to go all out my favorite shade is the eclipse, a purply-Smokey-Black-space-game shade all the way at the end! Love the amount of pigment and the shuttle glitter added. Now I don’t think it’s $44 dollars worth, but I received mine in my FabFitFun box which was worth the $40 along with the other gifts.
Ashlee R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
The Lano Company Pure Cosmetics Stripped Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ashlee R.
This is a very cool eyeshadow collection! I like it reminds me of my Naked palette.
Dawn M.
Beautiful colours in this pallet! And I use every colour! Great pigmentation! Plus the packaging is a nice bonus! Looks very sleek!

Looking for your answer?