The Laguna Shower Cap uploaded by Stacey L.

BY SHHHOWERCAP

This vibrant and glamorous watercolor print shower cap has some serious sunshine vibes. So, we named it after one of our favorite places..........and/or the best reality show of the early 2000's.

Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
I love this shower cap. Very colourful and fun. Well worth the money. I heard about this from influenster and had to get one and I am so glad I did. It keeps my hair 100% dry. It is very stylish that I would even wear to a pool to protect from water and sun. It is a beautiful shower cap!
Diana H.
Monterrey, México
I love the fact that this shower cap is so colorful and fun, but I have tried better quality shower caps, a definitely way more affordable. I would not recommend this shower cap to others in the way of quality.
Shea B.
Mansfield, TX
It's reusable? Do you wash it?