The Kraken Black Spiced Rum uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY KRAKEN #92 in Rum

The Kraken Black Spiced Rum is strong and powerful at 94 proof and is as dark as Kraken ink. This creature of a rum is created on the Virgin Islands with molasses made from local sugar cane and is aged in oak barrels for 12 to 24 months. The Kraken Black Spiced Rum is then blended with Christmas-inspired spices like cloves, cinnamon and ginger. Chocolate and spice notes on the palate and nose are enticing. The Kraken Black Spiced Rum can be served on the rocks or blended with a variety of complementary mixers like cola and ginger ale. see more...

Kitty S.
Austin
This is my husband’s favorite dark rum. I have to admit the name and label are why I got it in the first place (a gift for him ❤️) but it’s really quite a good rum if dark is your preference! I like it poured over some warm apple cake, he likes it mixed in Coke.
Alysa C.
My absolute favorite rum to drink. I always mix it with either Pepsi or Coca-Cola. I wouldn't recommend ever doing this kind of rum in a shot. But over all it's one of the tastiest rums for mixed drinks. Not super expensive but definitely not cheap liquor either.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
This rum is so delicious. It’s very smooth. It has strong flavors of vanilla. It’s great as a mixer, but can also be taken as a shot. I often use it when making vanilla desserts, the flavor goes very well with sweet items.
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
Delicious! Love the label for this Rum! So good with Diet Coke, definitely my go to drink and i doesn’t break the bank either! You can buy it all over, even bought some in a small town liquor store in Colorado.
Cameron M.
Barboursville
This was my favorite alcohol from since before I was legally able to drink. Comes in a cool bottle. Strong vanilla taste. Pretty good alcohol content and goes great with Dr Pepper or Pepsi.
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
It's not bad if you're drinking it straight. It's actually pretty smooth. It's not my favorite for mixers though. It has a very strong flavor that will over-power anything that you mix it with.
Kate P.
Not a fan. I found the spice flavors to be terribly overwhelming. The color is pretty and the bottle is cool, but the flavor is awful. It's not as smooth as other rums I've consumed.
Ellen L.
The perfect rum for all seasons! I recently tried a mojito made with Kraken Black Spiced Rum and loved it! The warm, spicy flavor of the rum pairs beautifully with the refreshing flavors of lime and mint!
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a repeat buyer of this rum. When you add it to Coca Cola, it makes it taste like Vanilla Coke and honestly it makes me so happy. Definitely not the most expensive rum I’ve seen and the bottle is sturdy and cute.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
This is my go to drink. Black spiced rum is so smooth and delicious and kraken is my personal favorite. Drink it straight or add a splash of sprite over lots of ice. Such a perfect drink! Definitely give it a try!