BY THE KRAKEN BLACK SPICED RUM #21 in Rum

The kraken black spiced rum 750 ml see more...

• Someone like this, how is the flavor???6 Answers
  • I love Capt Morgan's rum but am always up for more spicy flavor. ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this and to be honest have the bottle to...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Kraken is smooth and just the right amount of spicy, and it mixes well with just about anything you would think to mix rum with." in 8 reviews
  • "The very first time I had this was spring break two years ago and I just told my friend to get me the cheapest alcohol with the coolest bottle and he brought back this." in 6 reviews
  • "Kraken black mixed rum is absolutely delicious.has a nice little zing to it.Makes all your rum mixed drinks special.enjoy the taste.it is always a hit at my parties." in 5 reviews
  • "While this is completely irrelevant to the rum itself, I love the bottle design!" in 5 reviews
  • "its a dark spiced rum, it is 94 proof which makes it 47% alcohol goodness." in 5 reviews
Courtney E.
Binghamton
Not as smooth as the captain morgan black,  but most definitely a good choice if you're low on funds ( or would rather pay 20$ than 35$+) its relatively cheap, but not a horrible quality. Nice hints of vanilla and cinnamon,  i would buy definitely buy again.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Loveeeeeeee this rum. I actually stumbled across this one when it was on sale at Walgreens. Now let me be clear, it's got a very distinct taste haha. So if you don't like a black licorice sort of spiced taste, this isn't for you. I always drank it with cherry coke or coke. It is in the medium range of affordability.
Kristi N.
Freeport
Pretty strong tasting. Slightly expensive, but gets the job done. I bought it at the local Wine and Spirits store. I’ve had it many a time. It’s really the only rum I’ve drank. If you can handle a strong taste, have a go at it.
Steffani S.
leander
This is a mean drink! Every time I drink this I get sick as F***. I don’t even drink much of it, maybe a shot or two mixed with a soda. It tastes awesome but definitely hits you hard. It earned its name.
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
Amazing and the packaging matches with what’s inside. I would kind of compare it to the texture of Jägermeister but a little less syrupie and the taste isn’t too sweet either it’s very subtle but the rum still hits you! This is amazing over the rocks nothing added and I would recommend don’t knock it till you try it let the kraken pull you under!
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
If you're looking for something strong that will get you drunk quick, this is your drink lol. The taste is pretty harsh but it suits its name. Deffinitley gets the job done, and quickly.
Tuesday's S.
Elk Grove, CA
Not a huge rum fan, but I loved the bottle so I had to try it, this mixes well with other drinks but my boyfriend tried it and barely had to have a couple shots and he loved it
Ainna M.
Fort Washington, MD
I don’t personally drink this but I purchase it a lot. It has become my husbands favorite rum to drink. He used to be a captain morgans fan but has switched over to the Kraken
Valerie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You should be verryyyyy careful taking on the Kraken. The spice level and smoothness make it sneak up on you very quickly. Almost undetectable in rum & cokes means you need to measure your shots well! I love it, but I rarely drink to get hammered so its not an issue for me.
Tiffany E.
Silver Spring
Usually I mix this rum with apple cider for a festive fall cocktail and it’s so good I forget how high the proof is on this rum and am a little dizzy after finishing a drink. Because it’s spiced, it’s on the sweeter side, so if you aren’t a sweet tooth this isn’t the rum for you.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
What's the best thing to mix this rum with?
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Good, or just trendy?
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Anybody else think this rum is dangerously smooth? It is so easy to drink.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Does this taste similar to captain Morgan's spiced rum? I'm scared to try because I'm really picky about my rum!
Jazmin m.
Someone like this, how is the flavor???