BY THE KRAKEN BLACK SPICED RUM #26 in Rum

The kraken black spiced rum 750 ml see more...

• Someone like this, how is the flavor???6 Answers
  • I love Capt Morgan's rum but am always up for more spicy flavor. ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this and to be honest have the bottle to...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Kraken is smooth and just the right amount of spicy, and it mixes well with just about anything you would think to mix rum with." in 8 reviews
  • "The very first time I had this was spring break two years ago and I just told my friend to get me the cheapest alcohol with the coolest bottle and he brought back this." in 6 reviews
  • "Kraken black mixed rum is absolutely delicious.has a nice little zing to it.Makes all your rum mixed drinks special.enjoy the taste.it is always a hit at my parties." in 5 reviews
  • "While this is completely irrelevant to the rum itself, I love the bottle design!" in 5 reviews
  • "its a dark spiced rum, it is 94 proof which makes it 47% alcohol goodness." in 5 reviews
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
If you like darker rums, this one is the best on the market. It's very sweet and smooth without being overly syrupy and because it's dark due to aging and not additives, you don't have to worry about a hangover the same way you do with cheaper rums. The only reason it has 4 stars rather than 5 is that it's not particularly a good choice for cocktails that call for a white rum.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Oooh, I felt so fancy when I finally ventured to try something other than captain, and I'm so glad I did. Really smooth and sweet, but not super sweet. Just enough to make the flavor more than one note. Um, still wouldn't try this one straight, I don't think it was made for that as it has some bite, but it mixes well in drinks that call for a dark rum specifically.
Claire J.
Claire J.
I love Kraken for winter drinks. It is wonderful in cold beverages (like eggnog or a spiced rum and Coke) and warm concoctions (like a hot buttered rum or hot toddy) alike! It's definitely strong but has a nice vanilla spice to it. The bottle is super cool to have out as well! A must for our Christmas party.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Kraken is my GO TO for spiced rum. I love it! It is so smooth and so flavorful. It had the right amount of spice to it, without it being overwhelming. I even like to bake with it! It makes a great recipe addition for hot buttered rum cookies! A definite try!
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Pretty good rum! I was surprised when I had it for the first time. I expected a burn or a nasty taste. And that wasn't the case at all.. It was smooth and actually tasted good. I tried it mixed with a dark soda and it was a little different, but not bad.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
The bottle is what sold me to purchase this liquor. The flavor is not like most spiced rums, I find that it's smoothr than most. Taste amazing mixed with Coke or Dr. Pepper also best on it's own! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a good rum!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I love this rum! It is very flavorful and aromatic! It's perfect to drink on its own or mixed, for cocktails too!

I love soaking fresh cut pineapple chunks in it overnight. You can eat the fruit and drink the remaining rum and juice after too!
Bekah J.
Bekah J.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite rum! I love it from the smooth not overly sweet taste to the great eye-catching design and all the recipes that can be found on their website. I have tried nearly all of them and each are as equally delicious as the next.
Jeff L.
Jeff L.
Hillsborough, NH
This is one of the best spiced rums I have had. It is so smooth and flavorful. The price is well worth it and isn't far off from other spiced rums. With a little higher alcohol content I would highly recommend this to any spiced rum drinker.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I love the packaging on this rum. I also love the flavor. I love to order rum and coke when I go out and I often ask for this kind. It is a great spiced rum that is still nice and smooth as well. I also think that it is not overpriced.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
What's the best thing to mix this rum with?
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Good, or just trendy?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Anybody else think this rum is dangerously smooth? It is so easy to drink.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Does this taste similar to captain Morgan's spiced rum? I'm scared to try because I'm really picky about my rum!
Jazmin m.
Jazmin m.
Someone like this, how is the flavor???