BY THE KRAKEN BLACK SPICED RUM #17 in Rum

The kraken black spiced rum 750 ml see more...

• Someone like this, how is the flavor???6 Answers
  • I love Capt Morgan's rum but am always up for more spicy ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this and to be honest have the b...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Kraken is smooth and just the right amount of spicy, and it mixes well with just about anything you would think to mix rum with." in 8 reviews
  • "The very first time I had this was spring break two years ago and I just told my friend to get me the cheapest alcohol with the coolest bottle and he brought back this." in 6 reviews
  • "its a dark spiced rum, it is 94 proof which makes it 47% alcohol goodness." in 5 reviews
  • "While this is completely irrelevant to the rum itself, I love the bottle design!" in 5 reviews
  • "I find the alcohol content a little too much for my liking and it makes it a little difficult to cover up the STRONG taste of the alcohol." in 5 reviews
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I don't really drink rum anymore because I drank so much of it in college, but whenever I'm at a party nowadays and there's this rum, I will mix it with Coke and then put a splash of cranberry juice on top of it. It sounds gross but I promise it tastes way better than it sounds! My friend and I made this drink up last year and it's our go-to if we get together with our mutual friends for parties.
Megan M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not only is this bottle really cool and fun to take to parties it’s a nice one for shots. The finish is smooth and the aftertaste is almost candy sweet so no chasers are needed. This is a great easy drinker and a fun choice for sharing. It doesn’t mix well with everything but it’s great on its own or on the rocks.
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s a good rum and by the end of the bottle you will think you yourself are too a Pirate. Have no fear, you’re still not a pirate. The first few shots are a tad bit awful but you get used to it by half way through the bottle. The label is awesome and it was honestly the only reason why I bought it.
Kristen M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is my favorite rum. It's my go to liquor choice. It tastes good by itself or with coke. I've bought a lot of this rum over the years and would recommend it. The price isn't to bad. And it's got an awesome bottle to keep if you wish to do so. I will always buy this product.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
The best spiced rum hands down. I love it and I drink it almost exclusively. Mixed with coke (or diet coke) is the best way to drink spiced rum and I could drink this one any time for any reason lol. Seriously never looked back after discovering this rum in 2014.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Loveeeeeeee this rum. I actually stumbled across this one when it was on sale at Walgreens. Now let me be clear, it's got a very distinct taste haha. So if you don't like a black licorice sort of spiced taste, this isn't for you. I always drank it with cherry coke or coke. It is in the medium range of affordability.
Laramee A.
Summerville
This is my favorite liquor to just drink straight. No chaser just me and a glass of kraken (or three) is alway the start of a very relaxing night with my friends. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is into a nice spicy drink.
Meghan K.
Cleveland, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite of all the liquors. Great with a Dr. Pepper chaser. Brings out all the spices. Excellent flavor and very easy to drink. Can be pricey depending on the store but it’s not extravagant. Also best rum to use in a rum cake
Kristi N.
Freeport
Pretty strong tasting. Slightly expensive, but gets the job done. I bought it at the local Wine and Spirits store. I’ve had it many a time. It’s really the only rum I’ve drank. If you can handle a strong taste, have a go at it.
Hannah F.
Chicago
My absolute favorite rum on the market. Sweet and flavorful enough to make a rum and coke something special, but not overpowering or sickly sweet. Awesome bottle, good price points, and delicious in a cocktail. No complaints!
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
What's the best thing to mix this rum with?
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Good, or just trendy?
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Anybody else think this rum is dangerously smooth? It is so easy to drink.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Does this taste similar to captain Morgan's spiced rum? I'm scared to try because I'm really picky about my rum!
Jazmin m.
Someone like this, how is the flavor???