The Konjac Sponge Company Konjac Sponge Puff with Bamboo Charcoal

by Konjac

Konjac Sponge Puff with Added Charcoal and Bamboo The Konjac Face & Body Sponge Puff with Added Charcoal Bamboo is perfect for teen skin and those with oily skin prone to spots blackheads and outbreaks. The Bamboo Charcoal contains activated carbon and various minerals that enhance absorptive ability perfect for removing excess oil. Bamboo Charcoal is also a natural anti- oxidant so will help fight hard-to-reach acne-causing bacteria. Benefits of The Konjac Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal: * Kills acne-causing bacteria * Deep cleans skin pores eliminating blackheads dirt and oil * Retains the natural pH balance of your skin * Gently exfoliates skin to create a natural glow Directions: Before use always wash the sponge thoroughly. We recommend plunging it in water and squeezing several times. If the sponge has dried out always allow it to fully absorb water before putting against your skin. Gently massage the face and body in circular motion all over to exfoliate dead skin cells and deeply cleanse. The massaging will stimulate tired skin & encourage skin renewal. Soap or cleansing solution can be added to the sponge if desired but is not necessary. Your sponge should last several months but once it starts to look tired or starts to break down. Please replace it. The better care you take of your sponge the longer it will last.

Do konjac sponges exfoliate your dead skin off or is it more gentle? Does it make your face red after use?
What do you all think of the Kojac sponge? I used one for a couple months but didn’t notice much of a difference.
Are you supposed to squeeze the water out of the konjac sponge after using it?
Start your review of The Konjac Sponge Company Konjac Sponge Puff with Bamboo Charcoal!
Dallas, TX
This sponge is the best for exfoliating. It scared me at first glance because it was so hard; I thought something was wring with it. I got in the shower and ket it soak up some water & I tell you it got soft but still hard enough to do a great job on my skin. I ♡♡♡ this sponge.
Midland, Michigan
this felt great on the skin for the first few uses. It cost me about $4 at Walmart. The only reason  I give it a 2 is that it dries up so much and takes a while for it to become soft after soaking it under the faucet for about 5 minutes. It is definitely not a time saver.
One of my favorite exfoliators! I have dry, sensitive skin and I use this a couple times a week and it works perfectly. It's so gentle but really gets the job done. I don't have a lot of outbreaks but I do have blackheads on my nose and occasionally on my chin. I notice a difference when I use this sponge with just a little cleanser. Make sure you fully saturate it and it is soft before massaging your face with it. Otherwise you can cause micro-tears in your skin and other damage if you use it dry or not fully expanded. The texture is so fun too! This is my second sponge that I've bought. I haven't used the other Clay infused ones but I really love the charcoal best.
Chickasha, OK
The Konjac Sponge Company Konjac Sponge Puff with Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Valerie R.
I was skeptical but now I'm a firm believer and on my 2nd sponge!!! I use it with my Neutrogena facial pore cleanser and it's amazing it's a gentle way to exfoliate and I have oily combo skin. It's not to hard and the sponge itself has benefits too so you can use it without or with cleanser!!!
My sister and I always exchange Konjac sponges for Christmas in our stockings! I am hoping to get this one this year! I have used it before and it removes makeup flawlessly. This specific charcoal one helps to make my blackheads smaller and you can feel it cleaning out your pores! I love these because they allow you to exfoliate and clean without using any extra products! A must-have beauty tool!
I normally don't use any sponge or scrubber on my face because it irritates my skin. This sponge is the only exception it is very soft and easily scrubs off any dirt in my skin when I use it with my tea tree oil face wash. I recommend buying it and using it even if it's just scrubbing without face wash, keeps my skin soft and clean.
The Konjac Sponge Company Konjac Sponge Puff with Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Katherine L.
So far, I've been using this sponge for about a week and absolutely love it! It's very soft and gently exfoliates your face to buff away dead skin cells. Now after using it , it doesn't leave the skin moisturized but instead creates a 'pure canvas' for you to work on. What I personally like to do is use a natural oil immediately after using the sponge. My favorites are pure coconut oil and pure shae butter. I'm sure if you have a lightweight moisturizer or a vitamin/collegen cream, this would also pair perfectly. It all depends on what works for your skin type and how you want to take advantage of the product. After just a few uses, my skin feels clean, clear, and I've seen a reduction in blackheads, which was the reason I bought it. I'm giving it 4 stars only because it comes with a little string attached you can use to hang it when not in use, and unfortunately this broke off after one use. But overall, I stand behind this product! ;)
San Jose, CA
For how firm this product is when it arrives, it becomes incredibly soft when dampened. I felt like I got a thorough clean without over scrubbing and creating further dryness. I especially liked using this sponge in combination with my Osea ocean cleanser.
Frederick , MD
The Konjac Sponge Company Konjac Sponge Puff with Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Renee W.
It was great for cleaning my face but the texture had me grossed out . It’s kinda slimy and gets even more slimy after you wet it . It soaked up most of the cleanser that I applied but distribution was nice and even
These are the best exfoliatiors that I have ever used. They are long lasting and easy to use. Definitely very cost effective. When hydrated, they are very soft, so you wont rub your skin raw, but they still do a wonderful job of exfoliating. You can use them with or without face wash.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...