The Konjac Sponge Company Konjac Sponge Puff with Added French Red Clay

by Konjac

Konjac Sponge Puff with Added Red ClayFrench Red Clay For Dry & Sensitive Skin:? Loaded with Iron Oxide Red clay cleans out the skin from the layers of dead keratinized cells & it accelerates the regeneration process. It is said to improve blood circulation & makes the skin look radiant & hydrated reducing the appearance of wrinkles & broken capillaries. So perfect for dryer or mature skin that needs rejuvenating French Green Clay. Konjac is reputed for its health giving properties & used by the Japanese for over 1500 years having originally been used as a medicine in the sixth century. 100% Natural Sponge Gentle exfoliation 100% Colouring Free 100% Additive Free 100% Biodegradable Naturally Sustainable Environmentally SafeA naturally moisture rich plant fibre which is by nature alkaline and thus balances the acidity of the skins impurities and oils. The unique net like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin and stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells. Leaving the skin extremely clean and refreshed….naturally! No need for additional cleansers or soaps unless you really want. Should you chose to use additional cleansers or soap you can use a fraction of your usual amount as the sponge will generate more bubbles and spread the cleaner further than usual.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Konjac Sponge Company Konjac Sponge Puff with Added French Red Clay!
I didn't know how hard I was going to fall for this product when I first tried it. I had, up until this point, been washing my face with my hands. This product helped me use less of my cleanser because it helps foam up the facewash, plus it is a veeery gentle exfoliant, which is all our skin really needs! You should not be scrubbing your face very hard! The very best part, for me, is that this item can be composted because it is 100% sponge. Let it dry in between by hanging it on a string, replace every three months, and I think you'll have found your new favorite way to wash your face too!

Looking for your answer?