BY KONG

Kong Wubba Weave Dog Toy Large see more...

Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This toy lasted longer than most with my avid chewer. The price is high but it lasts
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
My dogs love their Wubba toys. They have several. They really seem to hold up to hard chewers, except for the tails. The tails seem to get chewed off fairly quickly if not watched. They're easy to toss and don't seem to hold on to slobber or wetness either.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
We have a toy destroying yellow lab and this toy has stood up to her test and has survived! She loves playing fetch with this toy! And keep away!
Angelina S.
Pendleton, SC
My dog loves this Kong wubba weave dog toy! This toy is fun and keeps him busy for hours! It's not easy to tear up either!
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
My dog loves his and has had one since he was 2 years old (he's almost ten now). It's super durable and the squeaker lasts forever even if punctured ......he doesn't always play with it but when he digs it out of his toy box he has a blast for days with it
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
My dogs love their Wubbas! They are sturdy and last a long time. I bought it at PetSmart, and we own a few.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
This is quite durable for a toy, however my dogs weren't completely interested in playing with it very long.
Tara N.
The Wubba is actually great. I haven't been able to find it in any pet stores though, but my Aunt has one for her dogs and they love it. It has been holding up well, too. She throws it in the pool for the dogs and even with the water it doesn't fray or get worn.
Sarah S.
This is our dogs favorite toy. It's very durable. She is almost three and we bought if for her as a puppy. Great entertainment.