BY KONG

KONG(R) Jumbler Football Dog Toy What's better than a game of fetch with your dog? Playing fetch with a KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy! Incorporating your dog's favorite tennis ball and placing it within a football made from heavy-duty, strong thermoplastic, the Jumbler Football is designed with handles for easy carry and tugging as well as an internal squeaker. Guaranteed to drive your dog wild, you and your pup will have a blast at playtime with the KONG Jumbler Football! Features: Two times the fun, 2-in-1 ball Squeaker and tumbling interior tennis ball for ultimate playtime fun Ideal for interactive fun Handles make pick up and shaking easy Made from durable, tough thermoplastic Ideal for rough play Available in two sizes to accommodate most size dogs Item Specifications: Color: Assorted Size: MD/LG: (4.3" L x 7.0" W x 4.3" H) Recommended for: Small and medium size dogs LG/XL: (5.3" L x 9.0" W x 5.3" H) Recommended for: Large and X-large size dogs Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Christina S.
ASHEBORO, NC
Great toy. My dogs loved to play keep away with it. Price was decent enough to see if it would withstand 2 strong dogs. While playing it was awesome but when my 1 yr old pitbull sat and chewed it she would break off chunks at a time. Great for dogs at play but not to be left unattended as a chew toy.
Samantha P.
My dog is Obsessed with this toy! She is a Saint Bernese (Saint Bernard/ Bernese mountain dog mix) so she is big and this tot has with stood her. It’s definitely worth the price. It’s so cute watching her basically play fetch with herself
Tiffani S.
Freeport
Our 130lb Rottweiler has a blast playing with this toy. We bought it at Petsmart and will be going back for more. He is rough in his toys and the Kong brand stands up to his toughness. I recommend this to any large breed dog owner
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
We have an English Bulldog and a German Shepherd. They like to play tug-o-war with toys and this is one of the few ones that lasts more than 15 seconds. One of the most resilient I've found. And that's no small feat!
Alicia P.
This toy survived my chocolate lab and has not been chewed through! He has had the toy for at least a year and the squeaker still works. We always buy Kong because it’s the only brand my lab cannot chew up!
Nicole L.
Our so loves these. He has to play all the time and these last so long. A lot of toys are easily destroyed and not good quality. We order ours off amazon and they are a little pricey but worth every penny.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
My dog literally destroys EVERYTHING. Any toy we have gotten him is usually tore up within five minutes of giving him the toy. But ever since we got him this toy he can’t break it which is so awesome.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
Not badly priced. Seems to last longer than any other brand that we have tried. We have a Saint so finding something that holds up is tough! This has held up really well!
Sandi N.
When you have a dog who chews you have to find a solution. Found this nicely price toy on Amazon and took a chance. I have a medium size puggle. It makes both of us happy he plays with it instead of chewing on it.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I LOVE this toy for my dogs, my boys loved it so much but had to throw it away because water got trapped inside of it. So DO NOT play with this in the pool with your pups. Loved the little ball inside of it too, and had a awesome grip on the football. Lots of fun!