BY KONG

KONG(R) Jumbler Football Dog Toy What's better than a game of fetch with your dog? Playing fetch with a KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy! Incorporating your dog's favorite tennis ball and placing it within a football made from heavy-duty, strong thermoplastic, the Jumbler Football is designed with handles for easy carry and tugging as well as an internal squeaker. Guaranteed to drive your dog wild, you and your pup will have a blast at playtime with the KONG Jumbler Football! Features: Two times the fun, 2-in-1 ball Squeaker and tumbling interior tennis ball for ultimate playtime fun Ideal for interactive fun Handles make pick up and shaking easy Made from durable, tough thermoplastic Ideal for rough play Available in two sizes to accommodate most size dogs Item Specifications: Color: Assorted Size: MD/LG: (4.3" L x 7.0" W x 4.3" H) Recommended for: Small and medium size dogs LG/XL: (5.3" L x 9.0" W x 5.3" H) Recommended for: Large and X-large size dogs Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
My dogs LOVE this toy! By far the best toy I've bought for them. I have a year old 6 beagle and 9 month old lab. They destroy everything! But this so far has not been and we've had it three months. They play with it together (tug-of-war or chasing each other for for) or fetch with me. They'll play with it for hours! It's also great for them to just chew on it. Plus it squeaks, which all dogs love! Wonderful investment for a toy!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR
My dog is a golden retriever who is a year old, and LOVES to chew!! This toy has held up very well and Henry loves it. It is easy to grow and easy for him to grab in his mouth. We got it from PetSmart.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Salisbury, NC
My dogs LOVE this. They pretty much destroy every toy we give them but these hold up great! I love watching them play with it. They are expensive but worth it to me!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
This is the cutest Kong toy by far! We just purchased this for our husky. He doesn't play too rough with toys but definitely loves to tug! No wear and tear at all!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Gainesville, GA
My.dog is more of a bone dog. She loves to chew things. Shes not the best at catching and returning it. She will catch and lay somehwere and chew it to shreds.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Reno, NV
I used to have a husky puppy who would destroy EVERY toy she came in contact with. KONG was the only toy that wouldn't be in pieces by the end of the day
Dakode B.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
My dog loves playing with balls and this one is actually heavy duty enough to handle his rough play. It's made well so they don't break it so soon.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hastings, MN
My 1 year old boxer absolutely loves this toy!!! Every time anyone tries to take it from him he gets mad and starts growling and will take it back.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
My dogs absolutely love this toy! The squeaker is difficult to puncture. Which is a great feature for our dogs.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Perry, IA
My dog loves this! She plays with this ALL THE TIME! When I try to take it away she gets mad lol