The Kong Company KONG Cross Knots Dog Toy SM/MD Pig uploaded by Cassie C.The Kong Company KONG Cross Knots Dog Toy SM/MD Pig uploaded by Cassie C.

BY KONG

KONG(R) Cross Knots Plush Dog Toy KONG Cross Knots Plush Dog Toys are adorable, tough plush dog toys that feature a unique internal rope design with squeaker that satisfies your dogs natural play instinct while keeping stuffing to a minimum. Available in two sizes to accommodate most size dogs and 5 fun-filled characters to add loads of enjoyment to your dog's playtime! Features: Internal knotted rope satisfies natural instinct Built for durable play Internal squeaker for added enjoyment Minimal stuffing Soft, plush feel dog loves Perfect for games of tug, fetch and retrieve Available in four adorable designs, collect them all for ultimate playtime fun! Comes in two sizes to accommodate most size dogs Item Specifications: Type: Pig Monkey Frog Elephant Lion Size: Small/Medium: (9.0" L x 5.0" W x 2.8" H) Recommended for: X-Small and small size dogs Medium/Large: (13.3" L x 7.8" W x 4.0" H) Recommended for: Medium and large size dogs Click here to watch the product video. see more...

• Is this toy durable? my dog destroys plush toys within minutes, a...1 Answers
Cassie C.
Ginny loves her piggy!!! This toy is super strong: we play tug-of-war allllll the time with it. It's is super resistant to her sharp little puppy teeth and determined chewing. I was skeptical of getting her a stuffed toy because I thought she would destroy it in an hour, but we've had it for weeks now and there are no holes, tears or fraying!
bridget c.
All three of my dogs love playing with it. Its cheap so if they rip it or it gets ruined its easy to just grab another.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
Love this toy it's so cute and my doggy loves it and she's always entertainment
Kalley K.
Hillsville, Virginia
I have a medium sized dog that always tears up all of the toys but this toy has help up pretty good! I recommend it.
tabetha T.
My daisey loves these toys she plays with them it is great price also avilable at pet smart
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This has held up remarkably well to my 117 labradane who is notoriously rough on toys. I'm very impressed
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
My dog loves Kong toys, and especially this one! I love buying these Kong toys because they are very durable and last a long time!
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN
He loves his toy so much I'll see I have to say I go through two to three of them a week but he loves his toys and for my dog I would do anything and will buy him anything as long as I could to see his happy self on him
Kristen S.
This is so cute! I have a 7lb Yorkie who has a thing for ears he will sit down and gnaw them right off any toy I give him! This one has the perfect ears for him to chew on and he absolutely loves it!
Stephanie A.
Is this toy durable? my dog destroys plush toys within minutes, and I am looking for something that will last.