BY KONG

KONG(R) Cross Knots Plush Dog Toy KONG Cross Knots Plush Dog Toys are adorable, tough plush dog toys that feature a unique internal rope design with squeaker that satisfies your dogs natural play instinct while keeping stuffing to a minimum. Available in two sizes to accommodate most size dogs and 5 fun-filled characters to add loads of enjoyment to your dog's playtime! Features: Internal knotted rope satisfies natural instinct Built for durable play Internal squeaker for added enjoyment Minimal stuffing Soft, plush feel dog loves Perfect for games of tug, fetch and retrieve Available in four adorable designs, collect them all for ultimate playtime fun! Comes in two sizes to accommodate most size dogs Item Specifications: Type: Pig Monkey Frog Elephant Lion Size: Small/Medium: (9.0" L x 5.0" W x 2.8" H) Recommended for: X-Small and small size dogs Medium/Large: (13.3" L x 7.8" W x 4.0" H) Recommended for: Medium and large size dogs Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
I have a shepard/boxer mix and she loved this! For it being kong i wish it was more durable becuase my dog chewed through and now only shows the rope part. I got t for $15 at petco which i though was reasonable, wish kong had more deals though. Depending on the dog, it may last long.
Abby D.
Narrows, VA
My dog loves this toy! It keeps him entertained for hours. The quality of the toy is good but a little expensive in my opinion. My beagle Gus loves his lion toy! I would buy it again if the price was right.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
My small breed dogs love these. We get them the larger ones because we have two dogs and they both like to play with the same toy at the same time. This toy is very durable.
Tiffany S.
Harvest, AL
My dog your this up within a day. He wouldn't put it down. If your dog is a sucker do not get it because it won't last long.
Kelsey A.
Schnecksville, PA
The dogs love this toy. Love to carry it around and try to take it outside with them! Love to fetch it or chew at its legs
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Maxx my dog loves kongs. they do not last long but has a ball for a short period of time before it is shredded
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
Unfortunately this was torn to shreds at our house. It is really cute but didn't hold up.
Annelise d.
My poor dog was looking bored so I got him this fab toy!
I like it because it has no harmful buttons or parts and he went crazy for it! The stitching is solid and provided hours of fun. The best part is I didn't have to listen to a hard toy being banged around the house.