BY KONG

KONG(R) Active Chase Craze Cat Toy Get your cat moving with the KONG Maze Craze, a toy that promotes healthy exercises and fulfills a cat's instinctual desire to hunt and chase. Cats are drawn to the unpredictable movement of the ball as they bat at it through one of the many openings on the top and sides of the toy. Features: Hide-and-seek toy Removable lid so you can add your cat's favorite toy Enticing active play to keep your cat stimulated and entertained Promotes exercise Item Specifications: Dimensions: (10.8" W x 10.8" D x 2.8" H) see more...

Sylvia C.
Usaf Academy, CO
One of my cats favorite toys. They love anything with feathers so this is perfect. It lasts much less mehr than other toys with feathers I've bought in the past. I would buy it again.
Joy J.
I'd known for awhile that Kong makes super legit dog toys, but I hadn't realized they're in the cat game too. And for good reason! Their cat toys are every bit as durable as the dog ones, albeit made for much different play. My cats enjoy this (I mean....they're cats....not a huge mystery as to what entertains 'em....aside from peeing on piles of freshly laundered clothing and withholding affection, of course....), and it's lasted almost a year now with 3 very active felines. Not too shabby. I seem to remember it being pricey for a cat toy, but I got tired of paying two bucks only for an item to break 27 seconds after the cats got ahold of it.

All this to say: it's a good cat toy.

The end.
kelsey h.
My pets love this toy they play with it all day and it hasn't fell apart!!!
lynzee p.
Caledon, Ontario
My cats loved this toy! It's their most played with toy. Very durable, has lasted a long time for us.