The Kong Company Dog Supplies Wild Knots Toucan uploaded by Lezlie S.The Kong Company Dog Supplies Wild Knots Toucan uploaded by Megan O.

BY KONG

Kari W.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog toy ever! As a pet owner with 3 large dogs, anything that can survive a week with my pit bull, husky and shepherd is good in my book. When my dogs tear up the outer toy covering, inside is a rope toy to play with. Two toys in one. I’ve purchased several of these and recommended to other friends with rough playing dogs. Will buy again and again
Christa A.
USA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong has an awesome variety of toys that will hold up to the abuse my pit bull does while he plays. The options are colorful and strong. He especially likes the ones we can sneak treats into. I rarely buy any toys for him other than Kong because the quality is there and he doesn't have them torn up in less than 5 mins. Love their products
Chelsea F.
Fuquay-Varina
My dog loves this toy! It is by far his favorite, he is still pretty you so we do put him in his crate at night until he is fully trained. He will not sleep soundly without this adorable toy! The quality of the material and how it was made really holds up to expectation from Kong. I highly recommend!
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was such a fun toy that lasted a very long time, I have 3 Siberian huskies so it’s hard to find a toy that won’t get destroyed in seconds. They did eventually rip this up but they didn’t shred it and still used as a rope!
Christine B.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great toy to use to play with your dog. My dog loves it and cannot tear it apart. She is quick to destroy toys but this on is still alive and well. They can be a bit on the expensive side but they are worth it.
Samantha N.
Stroud , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES her “babies” so much she usually can tear them up fast but kong is very durable and affordable. I buy from petsmart usually. For my chihuahua, English bulldog and French mastiff. I would recommend this
Tosha A.
usa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong brand are the only toys that last my dog kore than a few seconds. She can actually play with them for a few days or weeks before she destroys them. Kind of pricey for something my dog will destroy eventually.
Amber T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I enjoy many Kong products, the Kong Wobbler is amazing, I have an American bulldog Pitbull Mix. He truly enjoys the challenge and rewards from the Kong products. They can withhold his chewing as well! Highly recommend!
Elizabeth V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog liked it very much, but tore it apart within a couple days. I have yet to find an indestructible toy for him. A little bit overpriced I think, I would give another toy a try though. Would buy again.
santana b.
Lenore, WV
The kong toys are almost the only ones we purchases they hold up and do their job and my Great Dane can’t chew threw the toys made for her. I would recommend to anyone to buy these toys for your fur loves