BY KONG

KONG Senior Dog ToyFinally a KONG toy just for senior dogs! Made with a gentle rubber formula that is easy on older teeth and jaw muscles, the KONG Senior Dog Toy is a great way to help your senior dog feel like a puppy again. The KONG Senior Dog Toy reestablishes play and exercise behavior that can be beneficial to your dog both mentally and physically. Use with KONG Stuff'N Treats (sold separately) or peanut butter for added interest and prolonged activity. KONG rubber is non-toxic, non-splintering, and does not get sharp when chewed. Widely used for therapy and prevention of boredom, separation anxiety and other behavioral issues, KONG chew toys are enthusiastically used and recommended by veterinarians, trainers, dog professionals and satisfied customers world wide. Keep your senior dog young at heart and active with this specially formulated rubber chew toy and treat dispenser. see more...

• What can you put inside it or what kind of treats?1 Answers
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These things are super durable and keep dogs busy forever! The XL Kong was a total success when I bought it in hopes it would stop my Great Dane puppy's chewing habit. Thanks to this toy, the problem was solved before it really even began! It was also a huge help in keeping her distracted while I was away, since she usually had separation anxiety when she was crated. I can't stress how awesome these are. Buy one. You won't be sorry!
Melanie B.
USA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong toys are the only toys my dogs don't shred to pieces in minutes! The toys we'r can put treats or peanut butter in are especially a favorite for keeping them busy when we have to leave the house. Having the toy, and trying to get the peanut butter out gives them something to do to take their minds off of any separation anxiety they may be feeling when we leave.
Chelsea B.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: PetSmart
Great boredom buster for my pup while I'm at work. Just stuff some peanutbutter or treats inside and she's good to go for a few hours. My current dog prefers the kong tennis balls for fetch, though I've had dogs in the past that go absolutely crazy chasing classic kong. Great toy for heavy chewers and very affordable.
Landrey ✨.
Augusta
Kong is such a great brand with so many great products! My older dog has had his red kong since we got him it is probably as old as him! They really hold up great and are just fantastic quality. I would expect nothing less from Kong the brand is just great!
Joyce E.
Oviedo, FL
We have had our dogs’ kong for years! Andnit is still intact. It’s great for playing fetch and stuffing with treats to keep your pet occupied for long periods of time. We have a jack Russell terrier that years through nearly every toy, but his kong remains intact!
Melissa A.
United states
I have a power chewer and these are perfect for him. When I want to distract him for a bit I will wet down his food, spoon it into the kong and freeze it for a bit and top it with peanut butter. He absolutely loves it
Ellen H.
Beachwood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really didn’t like this toy. She loves treats, but she gave up because it was too difficult to get them out. And I don’t blame her because I couldn’t get the treats out either when I tried to clean it
Allison B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really good product definitely indestructible and long lasting. This toy brought my dog a lot of joy and if you stuff peanut butter or yogurt in the kong and freezing it. It does a great job at keeping your dog busy licking it for awhile.
Anne Marie S.
Tustin, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The toy is great for my pup! I love to use the kong to help stimulate the brain and I also use it to keep her from boredom. I like to put treats and or peanut butter inside and let my dog have a blast trying to get what's inside. She loves it which makes me happy! I would recommend this toy to anyone that's looking to keep their dog entertained!  Kong Classic Rubber Dog Toy
ShyAnn H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong toys are literally the only toys my dog cannot destory. He's extremely playful and all of his toys are kong. They are super durable and easy to clean. Beat dog toys ever!!!
Jasmine j.
Baldwin, MI
What can you put inside it or what kind of treats?