The Kite Runner uploaded by FizThe Kite Runner uploaded by Hurriya K.The Kite Runner uploaded by Ayesha U.

BY NONE

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
In no way shape or form am I a history buff, but I found it really interesting that through this dark story I did learn a bit about Afghanistan's political history. It is a very dark themed book but I did really enjoy reading it. There are some powerful themes in the book and as dark as it can be at times it has a positive storyline as well just like life.
💘Sana R.
This book is amazing!!! It helps you appreciate life! I first read this as a teenager! It had amazing plot and kept all my emotions crazy! I would highly recommend it to all!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is such a good book! I originally had to read this YEARS ago in high school in my AP English class. I loved it then, even watched the film in class. Years later I stumbled across it again. Omg, this is such a touching book it really is. And it's so relevant to the times now.
Paloma I.
National City, CA
This book I read in high school in my AP class you go through a whole lot of different emotions that you really feel because you wish the characters would have or have not done things it gets your emotions going.
Laura B.
Hampton, VA
This book is riveting. I became so emerged in this story that I was emotionally invested. Khalid Hosseini tells an amazing story of a young boy who becomes a man and the inner demons he faces. I would definitely recommend this book.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
This book is so good. It's very sad, but it's very well written and the storyline is so good. The characters are great and very lovable. It's also educational. This book is amazing and I would definitely recommend it.
naomi r.
Chicago , IL
This book is amazing! I’ve read this during my sophomore year and I truly think this book is great for children coming to age. It’s diverse and you read from a different perspective I would definitely recommend.
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
Such an emotional book. I did not know what it was about when I picked it up but wow, I went through the book fast because I couldn't put it down. Definitely left me crying😭
Preet K.
I had read this book last year and it really got to me. This book is so sad that I was literally crying while I was reading it. This is the type of book that really gives you a reality check. Honestly I've never been so thankful of all the things that had happen in my life until I read this book. It really hurts me to think that this could possibly have happened to someone. I definitely think that people should read this whether or not reading is their thing.
Claudia B.
Milwaukee, WI
This book is amazing. I am someone who doesn't like reading, but trust me if I say this book it great it is!! I have not been able to buy my own copy but when I do I will defiantly reread it.
Its a combination of how young people think, and once you get older your points of view always change. Just read it you won't regret it!!
Paloma I.
National City, CA
Which is preferable to read the book or watch the movie?
💘Sana R.