BY NONE

Following a shocking murder, the lives of the police, suspects and victim's family are intricately woven together in this "spellbinding" (TV Guide) series starring Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman. This engrossing series has earned huge acclaim, as well as a Golden Globe(R) nomination* and multiple Emmy(R) nominations in its first season. Subtitles: English, French and Spanish, Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Gag Reel. "Orpheus Descending" Extended Season Finale, "An Autopsy of 'The Killing'". see more...

• I started watching this on Netflix, but am having a hard ...1 Answers
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this!!! If you like murder-mysteries, you will love this. It keeps you guessing at all times, it's not at all predictable. It's set in the dark, so i recommend watching in the dark to get rid of the glare or you won't get to see a very good picture.
Danyelle M.
Orem, UT
Best. Tv. Show. Ever. This show keeps you on the edge!! You never know what to expect. It's unlike any other show I've seen. The actors are great!! My favorite scenes are when they flash back to what Rosie was doing on the day she went missing. It's a must see, along with the other seasons!!
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is without a doubt, the most underrated TV show I have ever seen. The acting, no joke, is oscar-worthy. I discovered actor Joel Kinnaman as well- who did an incredible job in his role. All three seasons are beautifully written and executed and overall, way more people need to watch this show. It didn't get the recognition that it deserves.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I adored the first three seasons of The Killing. The show has made me a fan of Joel Kinnaman, who does an amazing job as Detective Stephen Holder. The plot is engaging and the cinematography is beautiful. The final season was cramped and the characters were trainwrecks - it wrapped up loose ends, but I almost wish I hadn't watched it. The first three are well worth it, though!
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I started watching this show because I was bored and wanted something new. I never really liked crime shows, so I didn't think I would be interested in this one. However I was pleasantly surprised. I watched the entire series in about a week and a half because I couldn't stop watching!
Emilia B.
I love this show its all about mistery murders finding the killer and clues. The actors are awesome. Its an awesome show, I highly recommend the plot is super interesting. If your interested in mistery crime this is my prescription for you. Enjoy!
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
I watched season 1-4 and I was ok with the series ended because the story was told and the loose ends neatly tied up.  I have to say I never seen the "murder" coming.  The characters were realistic and the story line was great.  I recommend this show!
Alyssa F.
Amazing and so underrated. This show made me cry and laugh so much. My cousin recommended me this show and as soon as I saw the first episode I instantly loved it. The season 1 finale is such a shocker
Jessica M.
Hillsboro, OR
Addicted! The way you view the show from every angle- the family, the cops, the local government... It's a great storyline, albeit sad and creepy. Definitely an awesome series!
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I tried watching a couple of episode of this show. It was ok, not my type of show but if your into mysteries it's probably up your alley.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
I started watching this on Netflix, but am having a hard time getting into it. Is it worth it to keep watching it??