The Kill Order (Maze Runner, Book Four; Origin) (The Maze Runner Series)

by none

Is this similar to the hunger games?
Start your review of The Kill Order (Maze Runner, Book Four; Origin) (The Maze Runner Series)!
The Kill Order (Maze Runner, Book Four; Origin) (The Maze Runner Series) uploaded by Amanda K.
Let talk about this book in general. Was it good? Yes! Was it really a prequel? Yes. Did reading it mentally wreak me? YES! Unlike the rest in the series i will not be reading this one over like the others. This book was not what I expected. It's very intense and does exsplain some things with a good storyline. I like the way it reads. But it's so different then the rest of the series!
Pittsfield, MA
This book can get a bit confusing in the begging I advice you to read through all the books one after another or it could be hard to understand but it ALL makes sense at the end! Btw there is Another book after the fourth one I believe!
Social Circle , GA
This was my favorite book from the series. It's really captivating. I just hope the movie series skips over it because they are currently butchering all the storylines. I highly recommend this book to an older audience. These books can be a bit terrifying.
Waterford, MI
I was so excited to keep reading to find out what happened in the 3rd book! When I picked it up, it started off with some random characters, not knowing that it came before the first book. I would not recommend reading this book ever, I might read it eventually, or just the end few pages. But this should barely even get 1 star.
Columbus, OH
Out of the four books to this point, this one is the most boring of the series. It's meant to be a prequel to the first Maze Runner book which makes sense but it's a little harder to follow, even knowing what happens at the end. I have put this book down and picked it back up so many time.
WACO, TX
I didn't like this book very much. Mostly because it's not Thomas's story. It's from the views of different characters when it all started. For me it's because I got so comfortable with the characters I already knew it was hard for me to transition.
Central Islip, NY
Excelente libro. Es la precuela de la saga. No son los mismos personas pero los nuevos te atrapan y te hacen amarlos.
Mason, OH
I have yet to get my hands on this book but I am certain it will be great! This whole series is phenomenal.
București
This book surprised, me by telling some past actions. I didn't understand why were they so important for the main action until I reached the end (which shocked me a little). In this book you can find something that you can't in the first 3: answers. I really liked it.
I can’t even with this book, I was so involved. It’s the perfect book that shows the background information of the original book in an actually interesting way. It has its own story line within the same story!