MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for Herjustin bieber the key®
The Key By: Justin Bieber 34 oz EDP, Women's (**Plain Box**)

The Key By: Justin Bieber 3.4 oz EDP, Women's (**Plain Box**)

by justin bieber the key®

The third fragrance from pop singer Justin Bieber, The Key, coming out in July 2013, is allegedly more "mature" compared to its predecessors Someday from 2011 and Girlfriend from 2012. The official description of this perfume uses epithets such as energetic, sexy and refreshing, while the composition is announced as a luminous floral-fruity-musk. It opens with a splash of juicy fruit with a sheer bouquet blooming in the heart. Its creamy base combines sensual musk, exotic woods and vanilla tones. Justin chose the key motif for this perfume because of its symbolism, trying to tell his fans to always believe in their dreams. The bottle design is sleek and simple. The bottle is colored in crisp white with a golden lock and key in the middle.

3.4 oz; EDP; Plain Box Without Cap; Spray; Women's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Key By: Justin Bieber 3.4 oz EDP, Women's (**Plain Box**)!
Belleville, NJ
Am amazing. My ex boyfriend always knew when I was wearing it cuz he told me that I smelled like I did the day we went on our first day.
Dunkirk, NY
MY FAVORITE PERFUME OUT THERE!!! Sorry I just cannot express enough how much I love this perfume. You only need 1 spray and it lasts all day! Very worth it all I can really say is go purchase one and try it for yourself.
Apopka, FL
This has been my favorite perfume since it came out. The sad thing is that it’s becoming harder to find
Dickson, TN
One of my first perfume's and the smell is amazing. Lasts very long as well and I use it quite frequently whenever i go out. The bottle is super nice and the small of touch of the key keychain is super cute
Lawrenceville, GA
The best fragance ever and my favorite last all day in the skin clothes and smells for days is really really good and I love it
N Las Vegas, NV
When I first bought this product I was 10 years old and I remember I didn't like the smell it smelt like rubbing alcohol. It was something I kept because I was a Justin fan and because the packaging was very aesthetic. But other then that, wouldn't purchase again.
Cortland, IL
I had this when I was super young and never finished it and it smells amazing it’s not like a kids perfume I were it all the time and smells like all my other perfumes.
Broomall, PA
I haven’t smelled this in years but I remember when I was a belieber I loved this smell
One of my most favorite perfumes I have! I love how long lasting this is. I got one for my birthday and had to buy another one because of how much I use this. The price is affordable.
Maineville, OH
this is the best smelling perfume I have ever smelt. It’s amazing and people always compliment me when I wear it!

Looking for your answer?