The Jungle Book (Paperback) uploaded by Jéssica S.The Jungle Book (Paperback) uploaded by Lauren M.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #7 in Books

Six terrific songs from the 1965 Disney animated classic: The Bare Necessities * Colonel Hathi's March (The Elephant Song) * I Wan'na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) * My Own Home (Jungle Book Theme) * That's What Friends Are For (The Vulture Song) * Trust in Me (The Python's Song). see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love The jungle book! I have seen the movie and read the book several times! I loved it as a child and now I love reading it with my children. The story about a boy who is raised in the woods but is one day being forced to leave, but he goes through so many adventures it is awesome!! A must read with your kids! The Jungle Book (Paperback)
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Jungle book was another favorite of my when I was little too and to this day still love it. I am such an animal lover that this story just made me happy every time I was read to me. We had the movie as well and I always watched it and would hum along. Highly recommend. Such a cute story.
لميسة  .
queens
My favorite book while growing up. I used to read this book so often. The visuals of this book is amazing. The colors the cover is absolutely breathtaking. I always recommend my younger brother and cousins to read it.
Jillian M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The Jungle Book is such a wonderful classic story. A must have for any child’s library. When I was little I wished I had amazing animal friends just like Mowgli. It brings diversity into the home library.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Reading this book as a kid is something I’ll never forget. I watched the movie obsessively. So having the book was life changing. I read it constantly and would always make my parents read it as well!!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
These are great books that I love and my children love. I’ve been reading them since I was little so it’s great to be able to pass them on to my kids. Great story line and a great author, I’d highly recommend these
Chakirah K.
This by far one of my favorite books & movies. I read this to my children and they sing along with me while reading. The story line is very educational and has a deep meaning.
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
I remember my mom reading this to me when i was little! I loved the movie as well! i have read more Walt Disney books also! My favorite character is Blue! My son enjoys this book now as well! It is reasonably priced! i highly recommend getting this book for your kid!
Veronica S.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book is super adorable! Its one of my favorite disney books growing up and a favorite to read to my younger brother. The story is so fun! I highly recommend this book
Taylor H.
I loved this as a kid and love it now! The jungle book is such a classic and it will never get old. I read this book to my little sister almost every night.
I definitely recommend to anyone. The Jungle Book (Paperback)
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Who is your favorite Jungle Book character?
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Does anybody else like this book as much as I do???
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Do you like the book over the movie?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who is your favorite character?
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
Who else read this book growing up?