The Jetsetters

by None

When 70-year-old Charlotte Perkins submits a sexy essay to the "Become a Jetsetter" contest, she dreams of reuniting her estranged children: Lee, an almost-famous actress; Cord, a handsome Manhattan venture capitalist who can't seem to find a bride; and Regan, a harried mother who took it all wrong when Charlotte bought her a Weight Watchers gift certificate for her birthday. Charlotte yearns for the years when her children were young and she was a single mother who meant everything to them. When she wins the cruise, the family packs all their baggage - literal and figurative - and spends 10 days traveling from sun-drenched Athens through glorious Rome to tapas-laden Barcelona on an over-the-top cruise ship, the Splendido Marveloso. As lovers new and old join the adventure, long-buried secrets are revealed, and the Perkins family is forced to confront the defining choices in their lives. Can four lost adults find the peace they've been seeking by reconciling their childhood aches and coming back to each other? In the vein of The Nest and The Vacationers, Ward has created a delicious and intelligent novel about the courage it takes to reveal our true selves, the pleasures and perils of family, and how we navigate the seas of adulthood to cruise - we can only hope - toward joy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Jetsetters!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica P.
San Antonio, TX
And cannot give this a good or bad review because I have not read it it popped up on my screen and told me it was ready for a review so I do apologize
Madelyn V.
E Liverpool, OH
This is a great book to read. Full of so many adventures and it makes such a good world to dive into.
Amy S.
Rochester, NY
OMG to make fun of idiotic people is great.  I love this book it is great for a negative yet sarcastic person like myself.
Katie G.
Long Beach, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
If you want a light easy read, this is a good one. It is a good story but beyond that, doesn’t have much substance.
Onyx E.
Charlottetown , PE
I don't know this product and I haven't even used it so I don't know what exactly or how exactly to review it.
Dante N.
Sheffield
Not purchased any games at all. This is Not applicable. N/A  never read or seen the Jetsetter's book....

Looking for your answer?