none
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name

The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name

by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name!
How would you rate this product?
crystal W.
United States
Our family adores this book. It's so nice to have found something that I can read to my children that they will understand. There's a lot of books out there that tell Bible stories and show pictures of Jesus but there's nothing like this book. It's written in children lingo and shows illustrations that are fun and enjoyable to look at! We read through this now one time and we're starting our second. I use it with homeschool and recommend it to all parents with little ones
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
Such a nice book, simples the bible down for young children to understand. The pictures and colors help make it interesting. Highly recommend for those that want to teach their children Gods word.
Valerie  V.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love this children’s Bible!! I love the way the stories are worded, and my daughter looks forward to reading it with us every night.
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
A beautiful storybook Bible for young children. The illustrations are interesting and keep the little one engaged. Each story points to the gospel and displays how the Bible is one unified story pointing to Jesus. We’ve read it through many times to our almost two year old and will continue to read it to him for years to come.
Kristin C.
Columbus, GA
We don't have kids yet but we absolutely love this Bible as a gift to our friends when they have kids. We've been impressed with the way it shows God's plan of salvation through the entire Bible and the illustrations are beautiful. I also used to use it when I was a nanny!
Jean R.
Alma, MI
I love this children’s Bible and more especially my kids do. I have two boys 2 and 4 and they really enjoy the stories, and the illustrations of this Bible. The stories are a little long for my 2 year old but my 4 year can sit still and enjoy an entire story. I wasn’t sure if I would like this children’s bible at first, the art isn’t my style; but my children love it. What I love is how Jesus centered each story is, especially in the Old Testament where it can be hard to see the bigger picture. The theme of this being Jesus’ story comes through clear. I would recommend this for any Christian with children!
Steph C.
Broomfield, CO
We were gifted this book after our daughter was born and it's such a good first bible. We like reading her stories at bedtime and she likes looking at the images and feeling the cover. It's a perfect first bible and makes a great gift for anyone expecting.
Ashley I.
Sweetwater, TN
This was my son’s first Bible and we still read it every day! It is so easy to read, the pictures are beautiful and he enjoys it so much! We love the short stories before bed.
Brandi H.
University Pl, WA
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name uploaded by Brandi H.
This bible goes with our family everywhere. When we are on vacation or at home before bed. This is the most accurate, most beautifully displayed rendition of the Bible. It is affordable and the binding is sturdy for little hands. Definitely worth the purchase! The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
Leslie S.
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name is a wonderful way to introduce children to the story of Jesus and stories from the Bible. The pictures are colorful and fun.

Looking for your answer?