The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name uploaded by Brandi H.The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name uploaded by Tanya R.The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name uploaded by Tanya R.

BY NONE

crystal w.
United States
Our family adores this book. It's so nice to have found something that I can read to my children that they will understand. There's a lot of books out there that tell Bible stories and show pictures of Jesus but there's nothing like this book. It's written in children lingo and shows illustrations that are fun and enjoyable to look at! We read through this now one time and we're starting our second. I use it with homeschool and recommend it to all parents with little ones
Melinda S.
San Antonio, TX
Such a nice book, simples the bible down for young children to understand. The pictures and colors help make it interesting. Highly recommend for those that want to teach their children Gods word.
Tanya R.
Beautifully written! Every story points back to Jesus and the gospel! We received this as a gift and love it! The illustrations are beautiful as well! The best children's Bible I've ever come across! I would even recommend this for a Christian who is very new to the faith as a great introduction to the Bible!
Brandi H.
Tacoma, WA
This bible goes with our family everywhere. When we are on vacation or at home before bed. This is the most accurate, most beautifully displayed rendition of the Bible. It is affordable and the binding is sturdy for little hands. Definitely worth the purchase! The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
Leslie S.
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name is a wonderful way to introduce children to the story of Jesus and stories from the Bible. The pictures are colorful and fun.
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love this children’s Bible!! I love the way the stories are worded, and my daughter looks forward to reading it with us every night.