BY THE IT CROWD

ashlee w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an incredibly funny television show, especially if you enjoy British comedy. The cast has amazing chemistry, and wonderful comedic timing. I rewatch this show quite a bit and it's still hilarious to me. Would highly recommend to anyone who works in IT or just wants a good laugh.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorites never fails to get a laugh. Also you get to see the beginnings of chris O’Dowd’s career. I suggest it to anyone who has worked in an office or is just looking for a laugh!
Amy T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE Richard Ayaode (and Noel Fielding), and a lot of the jokes are genius on paper. But the delivery is way off to me. Very over-the-top and cheesy. I've watched British comedies before, but maybe this is the type of British humor I just don't get.
Irish C.
I felt it was a slow start for the first episode but quickly picked up their pace by the second one. I love this show! The jokes are funny without trying too hard. And the geekiness humor feels authentic, genuine and not over the top. The characters are reletable, even if you're not into their world. All in all, a very memorable show
Kaylee L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The funniest BBC show in my personal opinion. You'll grow to love the characters and their misadventures in the business world as they try to climb the corporate ladder. Smart jokes and swift lines will keep you watching and wanting more!
Megan P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This show, like the American sitcom, the Office, is a great show to put on while working or when you need some laughs. It does have some slow moments but the comedy is great. I definitely recommend this show to folks who like comedy.
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is probably my favorite British comedy. Hilarious. I've watched all of the series' at least three times and laugh hysterically every time. Very relevant for anyone who has worked in IT or if you know anyone who has worked in IT.
Michael M.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Well acted British sitcom. It's a little dry at times and the production quality is not qreat for the first few seasons but it gets better. The characters are easy to love and by season 4 you wish there were still new episodes. Chris O'Dowd is awesome and never lets you down.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
I watched the 1st two episodes and found it insanely boring. Perhaps it gets better, but if something can't catch my attention, I don't see the point in wasting more time.
Sarah M.
Duluth, MN
This show got me through a break up. I still will watch an episode when I just want something silly and entertaining to watch. Love it so much! Wish it didn't end!