The Isle of the Lost ( The Descendants) (Hardcover) uploaded by Jeanette H.The Isle of the Lost ( The Descendants) (Hardcover) uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Buy on Walmart
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
The Isle of the Lost ( The Descendants) (Hardcover) I love this book series. So far I have read the first two and have yet to purchase the third book. I do wish the prices were a little lower but all in all its a good book series to read. I enjoyed the movie also but I love that the books always go into more detail than the movies do.
Daphne W.
Love this book and the movie. My kids are super into it and the fact that they made it into a movie/musical is awesome!!
Mireia B.
I read the book after I saw the movie and I wish I had read it before! Got so into it and made me love the characters even more!